Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently there's a rematch clause in the contract but only if Thurman loses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kenny also said there was a rehydration clause for the Broner fight. That ended up not being true

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
      Kenny also said there was a rehydration clause for the Broner fight. That ended up not being true
      No, there WAS one, but at the very last minute Al Haymon told Kenny to "not worry about it". This was WELL documented.

Comment

Why do people post this crap every time a champion does this? Almost all champs with any kind star status do this. And almost every time people take this as a sign that they are somehow scared. NSB is like a cycle of the same **** before and after every single big fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BromethuesBob View Post
          No, there WAS one, but at the very last minute Al Haymon told Kenny to "not worry about it". This was WELL documented.
          According to Kenny and who else?

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
            According to Kenny and who else?
            Kenny and Shawn were the only ones that were TOLD lol. Why would they tell anyone else?

It was well documented that Haymon and Co wanted Broner to win.

Comment

Originally posted by BromethuesBob View Post
              Kenny and Shawn were the only ones that were TOLD lol. Why would they tell anyone else?

It was well documented that Haymon and Co wanted Broner to win.
              So according to Kenny there was a rehydration clause. Nobody else confirmed it? Did Broner confirm it? All I remember were the Porters talking about a rehydration clause and nobody. Kenny put that out there in the media and had Shawn believing it. And when the contract came there was no rehydration clause and Kenny said Haymon killed it. Kenny is always running his mouth.

Comment

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

A champion wants a rematch clause in the fight if he loses his belt?

I can't believe it.....................

Kenny Porter, still yapping.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                  Why do people post this crap every time a champion does this? Almost all champs with any kind star status do this. And almost every time people take this as a sign that they are somehow scared. NSB is like a cycle of the same **** before and after every single big fight.
                  I really don't get it. Do we have so many new boxing fans? It's ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy05 View Post
                    Well Thurman is the champion so I dont see why this is an issue
                    This. Its standard in boxing today that the champ or bigger name gets a rematch clause or will request one. Happens all the time. Nothing to see here.

Comment

It going to be funny coming back to this thread and reading the comments after the fight. I have a feeling when the fight does happen, Thurman is going to shut Porter out.

Comment

Working...
                      X