Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R.I.P Deontay Wilder's Glass Jaw. Haymon lost the purse bid. Dead Jaw walking.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight is going to be epic Wilder is never in a dull fight.

Comment

Does being in America make his jaw stronger like Hulk Hogan or something? ****ing idiot .

Comment

how come haymon lost the bid?

he's got moolahs lotsa them

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
          http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...povetkin-fight

Haymon's lack of funds has signed Wilder's Jaw's death warrant. Wilder will go to Russia like a lamb to the slaughter. Povetkin is coming to smash that jaw all over the Moscow streets.

Finally the most fraudulent jaw in the history of boxing, attached to the most fraudulent career, will be consigned to the dusts of history.

A most shameful episode on boxing. Can't believe that disgrace got his greasy mitts on Muhammed Ali's, Frazier's, Foreman's, Lennox Lewis', Jack Dempsey and Joe Louis' belt.

All hail the Russian destroyer, Alexandre "The Redeemer" Povetkin.

After this fight you'll be calling Povetkin a bum and giving Wilder no credit.

Comment

Im loving these comments tho. We gon bump some threads after Sasha gets carried out of the ring best believe.

Comment

How did povetkin become so overrated on this forum? I mean hes not bad but damn ppl act like hes mike tyson or something. Basic boxer puncher with **** defense.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                Im loving these comments tho. We gon bump some threads after Sasha gets carried out of the ring best believe.
                Will be a glorious day.

Comment

Purse bids doe lol, Haymon didn't want this one I guess. Wilder has a chance to shut down the haters, I'm excited about this fight :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                    Povatkin looks like he has all the attributes necessary to expose Wilder's limited game, but looks can be deceiving. Wilder is putting his punches together much better and Povatkin is not technically good enough to simply avoid Deontay's big punch, more on that in a moment. When Calzaghe exposed Lacy Joe knew he simply had to avoid the prodding lacy, and stay long enough not to get hooked. Calzaghe had the skills to do this and the rest is history.

Povatkin, by contrast, let Vlad Klitsko have his way with him. He made no adjustments in that fight, He simply let Vlad clinch him and tee off on him in the later rounds. Povatkin is more limited than people think and fights scared. If Wilder is aggressive he will scare the timid Russian.

I still think Povatkin is good enough technically to beat Wilder but with Povatkin's fragile psych, Wilder could make it interesting...if he catches the Russian a few times the fight will take a dramatic turn for the worse for Povatkin. Povatkin has shown the power to do damage against guys who are not a threat...I doubt he has the testicles to try to knock out Deontay and the proof is how he fought scared against Vlad clinchko.

If Povatkin tries to box Wilder, Wilder has learned to use his reach well enough to keep the aggression on Povatkin. If he catches the Russian its decapitation time.
                    Fights scared? That has to be about as inaccurate a description I've read.

Comment

This is the first top 5 heavyweight Wilder has ever fought. It will show if he is for real or just a guy who was extremely carefully managed to a piece of the heavyweight championship. Fury is the real champ now because he beat the real champ. Wilder is a beltholder but not the world heavyweight champ just yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X