Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R.I.P Deontay Wilder's Glass Jaw. Haymon lost the purse bid. Dead Jaw walking.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russ. View Post
    Will be a glorious day.
    And we aint even through yet - Khan next bruh!

Comment

Wilder will have to learn how to shout bomb squad in Russian now.

Comment

I think Wilder has this.. his reach will be too much. Sure, if Povetkin lands something on him it's going to be lights out.. but Wilder is no stiff Wach, he is skilled enough to move out the way. I know Povetkin's chin is superb, but Wilder is like a rabid dog on the loose when he smells blood.. I can see it being stoppage win for Wilder later rounds if Povetkin doesn't catch him early-ish

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          This is the first top 5 heavyweight Wilder has ever fought.
          Stiverne was champion.
          Szpilka was #5 on the list if I recall.

Comment

Povetkin is skillful enough to win but he needs to use a lot of lateral movement and he needs to stay on the inside. Box dirty but intelligently I believe he can do this for the forst half of the fight but Wilders size might play a factor in this fight.

Side note.. No way in hell Wilder beats Fury.

Comment

DAMN, Haymon and Mayweather are BROKE. I am loving this.

Comment

Where's Wilder at? He has been pretty quiet as of late especially with all the stuff going on with this fight. Is he in witness protection?

Comment

Originally posted by Russ. View Post
                  How did povetkin become so overrated on this forum? I mean hes not bad but damn ppl act like hes mike tyson or something. Basic boxer puncher with **** defense.
                  He's not overrated at all but he is a proven, seasoned pro with only 1 loss. I think his #3 ranking on boxrec is fair given his level of opposition and record. When this guy was 20 he was already an amateur for 4 years, had won the Euro x2 the world x1 and a gold at the Olympics. By the same age Wilder just started boxing. Apart from Wladimir there isn't another active HW boxer who can match his amateur and pro career

Truse me when I say, if Wilder can beat Povetkin in Russia then I will give him the utmost respect for beating such an opponent in his own backyard...I just can't see it happening after watching Wilders fights and the level of opposition he has faced. He is going into the unknown with this fight as he has never faced an opponent near Povetkins level and experience

Comment

Wilder looked like dog**** in his last fight before being saved by the ko. Sasha destroys him. Destroys.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourrun View Post
                      and we aint even through yet - khan next bruh!
                      bombsquaaddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X