Collapse
No announcement yet.

May weather vs Pacquiao - Technical Review of a one sided fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad he was busted an exposed as a cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
      Too bad he was busted an exposed as a cheat.
      and that is why even when they said Floyd won, genius floyd fans still feels empty and want to forget all about may 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Present!

everything in he 3 minute round of the video was faithfully shown for fairness and accuracy

in analyzing the fight . In your case, your video just shows highlights of Floyd. It only shows your malicious intent to cover up the truth.

shows you're a biased fanboy that can't be taken seriously.
        Some of the things you say sound like you're talking about the creator of the videos you *****et. Oh, you know, the videos where the creator says in the end, "I try to be fair and balanced....I had stated that Manny Pacquaio dominated Floyd. No, this wasn't a domination either way....So why did I say this was a domination by Manny Pacquaio? I wanted to flip it on you guys and I wanted to hear your reaction to it. I basically just put a mirror in front of yourself and let you insult yourselves. SUCKERS!"

Yet, apparently you got the memo late since you had it 9-3 for Pacquaio. lol

Not only that, but by stating "I try to be fair and honest" and stating numerous times through the video that he is guessing what lands based on sound when camera angle doesn't allow a clear view (accuracy you say?), and deciding what to count based on his perceived notion of how effective the punch was (for example, not giving Mayweather any credit at all for check hooks), it is clear that these videos are subjective, regardless of the slow motion.

When subjectivity comes into play, we have to take into account the character of the judge. Now, let's look at the judge's other videos on his youtube page:
        • Protected Black Chumps and Their Racist Fanboys
        • Jean Pascal's Coonery
        • White Supremacy (where he flat out states, "Whites are superior.")
        • Racial Superiority in Sports and American Race Politics
        • Floyd Mayweather: Al Haymon's Race Pimp and Useful Idiot
        • I dislike GGG because of his [white] Fans
        • Floyd Mayweather Affirmative Action
        • Gennady Golovkin's White privilege...Roy Jones' Affirmative Action
        • Sergey Kovalev's Monkey Business
        • Farrakhan is Feeling Himself.
        • Fear of a Yellow Planet

So what we know is that the guy is a liar that doesn't even take his own videos seriously, he has deep rooted issues against Black people, and he has a hatred for Floyd Mayweather.

Your videos have long been proven to be less than ****.

Comment

I think people need to move on with this stuff. We are not babies anymore apart from one poster on here, just leaving him to bump and troll his own thread.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
            I'm not a biased mayweather fan. I scored the fight 10-2 and lac only outlander mayweather in two rounds. I'm just highlighting reality again
            No your highlighting YOUR reality, not reality. There was much more complexity to the fight and the exchanges, including times when Mayweather was countered...something you did not mention. And Floyd did not control the distance well, he often had to clinch and wound up against the ropes.

Pac did not cut the ring off well, thats true. Pac also dropped off activity in the later rounds, which was not smart. Both men had their moments and their fops, neither guy was able to show a real substantial advantage over their adversary.

There were exchanges where floyd countered pac and was countered...how does one score that? not so simple really is it? There were shots were a blow just missed, for both men... So no your really not in a position to take the high ground and state that the judges know how to score fights and that pac's ineffective aggression was any worse than floyd's ineffective running into the ropes, and into the clinches he initiated. As most people know by now I don't think either guy lost this fight....and thats the most one could say about it.

Comment

Present!

First off, most of you who went to my thread and looked at my videos of rounds disputed, cried foul for being spliced, was not true. It wasn't spliced and everything in he 3 minute round of the video was faithfully shown for fairness and accuracy in analyzing the fight . In your case, your video just shows highlights of Floyd. It only shows your malicious intent to cover up the truth.

To have a clear assessment of things one must have the whole evidence in question presented bud.

Secondly, saying you only gave 2 rounds to Pac with that lame spliced edited videos shows you're a biased fanboy that can't be taken seriously.

Thirdly, this was my reply to you. If you really serious about this, then try to dispute the several videos of 3 minutes of every round of the fight rounds being disputed. That I have brought out and proven that it was definitely for Pac.

To give a clear score for a round. You need to examine the whole rounds being disputed. So you claim to know how to score a fight. Then let's see who's right.

No need for that, just go to the other thread I made showing video evidence of how Pac truly won the fight. There were 7 rounds given to Froid that should not have gone to him which I proved that it should have gone to Pac, not to mention the 2 solid rounds that were given by the 3 judges, rounds 4 and 6. All in all that's a total of 9 rounds in the bag for Pac. All you need to do is dispute those 7 videos if you can to prove your case. Since if you know me real well, if I'm talking to a sane boxing fan who talks with sense I give the same due respect given to me.

Touché - so get on it. I'll provide the link.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=695333

I'll be waiting. Dispute the rounds if you dare.

I know how to score a round. Let's see if you really do. Dispute my videos.
              The video you posted was clearly biased i can upload a video with each of the 12 rounds on mute to this thread if you want to continue debating this. Calling me a fanboy and then saying froid just makes you look uneducated and I'm not trying to insult you. Remember one of the judges scored it 10-2 so this is not some unrealistic score in fact it's accurate. Would you like me to upload the videos? The first set just explained how a fight I scored which you seem to have ignored.

Comment

Present!

First off, most of you who went to my thread and looked at my videos of rounds disputed, cried foul for being spliced, was not true. It wasn't spliced and everything in he 3 minute round of the video was faithfully shown for fairness and accuracy in analyzing the fight . In your case, your video just shows highlights of Floyd. It only shows your malicious intent to cover up the truth.

To have a clear assessment of things one must have the whole evidence in question presented bud.

Secondly, saying you only gave 2 rounds to Pac with that lame spliced edited videos shows you're a biased fanboy that can't be taken seriously.

Thirdly, this was my reply to you. If you really serious about this, then try to dispute the several videos of 3 minutes of every round of the fight rounds being disputed. That I have brought out and proven that it was definitely for Pac.

To give a clear score for a round. You need to examine the whole rounds being disputed. So you claim to know how to score a fight. Then let's see who's right.

No need for that, just go to the other thread I made showing video evidence of how Pac truly won the fight. There were 7 rounds given to Froid that should not have gone to him which I proved that it should have gone to Pac, not to mention the 2 solid rounds that were given by the 3 judges, rounds 4 and 6. All in all that's a total of 9 rounds in the bag for Pac. All you need to do is dispute those 7 videos if you can to prove your case. Since if you know me real well, if I'm talking to a sane boxing fan who talks with sense I give the same due respect given to me.

Ok here it is lets get on it

Round 1 I can debate this round but don't need to we all agree this is a Floyd round right?

10 - 9 Floyd

Start of Round 2 Pac lunges in and misses follows Floyd into the corner is caught with a right hand Floyd holds . Keeps flying out a rangefinder jab it's not landing Pac hasn't landed anything this round by 40 seconds into it Pac body movement is good traps floyd in the corner and lands nothing. Crowd cheers Manny (This does not score)
                Floyd is stood in front of manny throws a jab which Manny Parries but does not counter. Pa c throws a flurry against the ropes British commentator calling for Manny to get more reckless.

Floyd Round again

20 - 18 Floyd

Round three Floyd again in the centre of the ring (where is this running?) great body shot ref and Manny claim it's low it isn't, was thrown low landed high due to deflection. Manny lands a good straight Left his first of the fight Floyd ties him up and defuses him. Floyd standing just outside Manny's range Manny lunges in and is caught by a straight right. Manny really hates this flicking jab it's not landing or doing damage but causing Manny to hesitate as opposed to jumping in. Good right hand by Floyd at the end of the round he then pushes Pac off (Which is illegal but useful as nothing is illegal unless the ref stops/ penalises for it)

30 - 27 Floyd

Manny at 23% landed which is inferior, Manny starts the fourth much more aggressively he is in the centre of the ring Floyd missing with the straight right, Manny lands a right (Funny considering it was injured with a torn rotator) Manny counters Floyd with a good left that knocks Floyd to the ropes he Flurries landing one or two shots and then backs off.
                Manny jumps in with another Flurry and again lands another 1 or 2 shots all round Manny has had the centre of the ring Floyd slipping away Manny with a Right hook at the end of the round great round for Manny he clearly dictated the pace.

39 - 37 Floyd

Comment

Present!

Round 5 after a good Pac round, Floyd starts the round with a good straight right to the body and then upstairs next he shows a jab that lands. Floyd in the centre of the ring again pushing Manny back Floyd with a good straight right that knocks Manny onto the ropes tries for an uppercut that misses. another right hand counter Manny looks befuddled. Manny get's Floyd on the ropes and stalks Floyd throws a right that misses grabs Manny and spins him so he once again has the centre of the ringPac looks frustrated missing a lot throws a right hook that misses Not a great round for either fighter but one that was clearly Floyd dominated.

49 - 46 Floyd

I'll finish this later

Comment

The Pacman got schooled for the entire world to see. No if's and's or butt's. He lost. Get over it people.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                      The Pacman got schooled for the entire world to see. No if's and's or butt's. He lost. Get over it people.
                      Correct but not everyone knows how to score a fight unfortunately

Comment

Working...
                      X