No announcement yet.

May weather vs Pacquiao - Technical Review of a one sided fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    No idea what you are talking about. All I did was post your quotation that had you scrambling. Beat black and blue? How so? Do explain.

Didn't you mention the commentator was biased? Why are you blaming me?

Sorry, but only thing you've done is provided me with laughs at how you tried to stick up for your butt buddy but got tripped up. Guess you'll have to scatter your worthless commentary around in other places now, huh?

By the way, it would be "English 101" since you should capitalize the first letter of languages. You should also use capitalization to begin a sentence. If you'd like further English lessons, let me know.
    nope! i am a lazy bone...caps no issue....

your issue is comprehension.....hope you have already remedied that.....

i would not waste time going back to spoon's thread just to show how you were beaten black and blue and forced to hibernate licking your wounds...

spoon's thread was good...but, yeah...it got infested so much with bs...

coming from both sides....

let us give spoon his due...now he got this spain thing going on...ha ha ha

persistence at its highest!

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post

i would not waste time going back to spoon's thread just to show how you were beaten black and blue and forced to hibernate licking your wounds...

Give Spoon his due lol , for what being crusader rabbit spinning his own totally BS agenda like a 2 yr old ,,,

for spamming his own thread everyday other wise it would have fell of the earth ages ago , you people are off in the head all you do is jerk each other off everyday !

Comment

• Now that the other thread has officially been moved, I wonder which thread is gonna get bumped daily? THIS ONE!

This is why people need to start using their heads, my GOD!

Comment

Of course you won't go back and show anything because it never happened. I do remember laughing at you and dismissing you. What was my last post to you? Something like "checkmate"? Clown. Keep living in your fantasy world.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Of course you won't go back and show anything because it never happened. I do remember laughing at you and dismissing you. What was my last post to you? Something like "checkmate"? Clown. Keep living in your fantasy world.
            i challenged reloaded for us to have a go at it in spoon's thread....

kindly join him, if you wish....

i would have a lot of fun teaching both of you....

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Give Spoon his due lol , for what being crusader rabbit spinning his own totally BS agenda like a 2 yr old ,,,

for spamming his own thread everyday other wise it would have fell of the earth ages ago , you people are off in the head all you do is jerk each other off everyday !
              spamming?

ha ha ha...this thread is just a piggy back on spoon's thread...

spoon's also got spain on his back...but never mind that...

let us continue where we left off back there...let your buddy tag along...

Comment

• Another great night of boxing and these same delusional Timmys ( Rath, Spoon, Tagalong ) trying to convince this site that Manny won.

May 2nd ruined these men's lives probably still having nightmares.It's been 10 months give it up.

Comment

i challenged reloaded for us to have a go at it in spoon's thread....

kindly join him, if you wish....

i would have a lot of fun teaching both of you....
                  Didn't you hear? No one visits that thread anymore.

It's over. Time to move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                    Another great night of boxing and these same delusional Timmys ( Rath, Spoon, Tagalong ) trying to convince this site that Manny won.

May 2nd ruined these men's lives probably still having nightmares.It's been 10 months give it up.
                    go find yourself a thread you can jerk off.

why do you join conversation that is for delusional timmy's as you put it?

Comment

spamming?

ha ha ha...this thread is just a piggy back on spoon's thread...

spoon's also got spain on his back...but never mind that...

let us continue where we left off back there...let your buddy tag along...
                      have you seen travestiny's post that giving urine makes you dehydrated hahaha classic.

and his logic about ariza and his job to tell floyd how to rehydrate?

my o my borderline genius really.

Comment

Working...
                      X