No announcement yet.

May weather vs Pacquiao - Technical Review of a one sided fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    i know who won because final score card says red corner won.
    do i need to know how to score to know that?

genius floyd fan and his logic

game set and match

and why all these blah blahs?

just answer the question.
    Oh...in that case, why all the scoring questions? Floyd won...because that's what was announced, and how the judges scored it. You don't need to know how to score to know that.

...and don't be so bitter toward people that have a better understanding of the sport than you. Lose the attitude, and you might learn something.
    Last edited by Real King Kong; 02-27-2016, 09:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      Oh...in that case, why all the scoring questions? Floyd won...because that's what was announced, and how the judges scored it. You don't need to know how to score to know that.
      what was announced and what was on the final score cards were two different things.

just like miss universe

what was announce and what was in the final card were two different things.

genius floyd fan and his logic.

enough of your blah blah blahs and answer those questions.

Comment

what was announced and what was on the final score cards were two different things.

just like miss universe

Sorry dickhead...I'd love the engage in another pointless circular argument with you, but I'm heading out to watch the TC fight.

Comment

those questions wer not about floyd and Pac but about scoring what's your problem?
          Crawford vs Lundy..who you got

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            My lord are people still debating this fight?

I'm a pac fan and he got beat handily... Mayweather didn't embarrass him at all like some on here like to think but he clearly won the fight...
            He didn't, though.

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
            The Pacman got schooled for the entire world to see. No if's and's or butt's. He lost. Get over it people.
            Schooled? No.

Robbed? Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
              Sorry dickhead...I'd love the engage in another pointless circular argument with you, but I'm heading out to watch the TC fight.
              or you just don't know the answer to those questions?

loser

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx.. View Post
                Crawford vs Lundy..who you got
                crawford

now answer my questions about scoring

Comment

just like miss universe

Actually, they announced Floyd as the winner, and in the bottom right of the scorecard it says "Mayweather won by Unanimous Decision."

Just thought I'd point that out to you. Carry on.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    What are you talking about? Even YOU dented Spoon's videos, or did you forget? lol

Didn't you write:

i said i can relate to your issues with the slow mo videos...

that means i could make the connection of your issues or concern about the video more so on the commentator being so biased etc etc....the very reason i asked you to review the videos on mute mode....
                    you want to go back to english 101?

you have been beat black and blue want more?

ah! yes, the bias racist video man ha ha ha!

anyway, i am happy you seem to have your guts back...

just been away a short while...and spoon's thread got thrown somewhere else?! ha ha ha...you guys must have had a party? yes?

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                      you want to go back to english 101?

you have been beat black and blue want more?

ah! yes, the bias racist video man ha ha ha!

anyway, i am happy you seem to have your guts back...

just been away a short while...and spoon's thread got thrown somewhere else?! ha ha ha...you guys must have had a party? yes?
                      No idea what you are talking about. All I did was post your quotation that had you scrambling. Beat black and blue? How so? Do explain.

Didn't you mention the commentator was biased? Why are you blaming me?

Sorry, but only thing you've done is provided me with laughs at how you tried to stick up for your butt buddy but got tripped up. Guess you'll have to scatter your worthless commentary around in other places now, huh?

By the way, it would be "English 101" since you should capitalize the first letter of languages. You should also use capitalization to begin a sentence. If you'd like further English lessons, let me know.

Comment

Working...
                      X