Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Floyd Mayweather known as a boxing genius when he's only shown us one style

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why don't you just say, "I dont know a fucking thing about boxing and I really don't know what I'm looking at when I watch a fight. Can someone explain to me why Floyd is so good because my untrained eye can't grasp it".

Comment

oh my, are u serious?????

Comment

I would like to know what you are looking for when you watch a boxing match??

Mayweather has adjusted to being the smaller man , the lighter man, the older man. He has adjusted to being in there with the brawler, the boxer ect. We have seen him box and hold his own in the pocket.

There is no style that he has not seen and been up against.

The point is not for TBE to change his style, the point is for the challenger to make TBE change his style which 49 boxer have not been able to do.

This is why he gets so much props.. He has been able to impose his will against all comers and they have not been able to adjust to his style.

Watch some more fights little grasshopper.

Comment

WOW!!!, wait........WOW

Comment

Is it really that hard to give props these days?

Comment

Have you watched any Floyd Mayweather fight pre-2009? He has fought inside, outside, defensively, offensively, he's outpointed with activity and walked fighters down, he's been in boring boxing matches and slugfests.

Mayweather showed a lot of different styles throughout his career.

Comment

Dude if you seriously have to ask this you dont know **** about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Have you watched any Floyd Mayweather fight pre-2009? He has fought inside, outside, defensively, offensively, he's outpointed with activity and walked fighters down, he's been in boring boxing matches and slugfests.

Mayweather showed a lot of different styles throughout his career.
                  Which explains why one day Floyd's called a runner and the next day he's said to have "shot legs".

When Floyd walked down Mosley and stood predominantly flat footed, he was said to have shot legs but it's because Floyd opted to be flat footed. Floyd actually stands flat footed a lot in all honesty. Take his fight with Demarcus Corley, that fight was fought predominantly from a flat footed stance and stood right infront of him. Whereas the Baldomir fight he literally didn't stop moving.

Even at the lower weights, Genaro he walked down, Corrales he stuck and moved.

To imply Mayweather isn't versatile is just outright crazy.
                  Last edited by IronDanHamza; 02-26-2016, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Successful troll is successful.

Kudos.

Comment

New England?

Comment

Working...
                      X