No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury's Next Opponent Will Blow Your Mind - Johnny Nelson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    Did i say Fury would beat a prime Vitali? Did i say Fury could hurt Vitali? I said that if he fights Vitali now, Fury will put a hurtin on him.

Oh, and it wont be Haye.
    I actually think it could be haye, i mean who else? And both guys are keeping their next "opponent' secret. I really doubt lennox would come out of retirement.

Comment

Perhaps it's a double bluff and his next opponent is actually Johnny Nelson.

That would blow my mind.

Comment

They have pretty much all disappeared after the Fury fight, just like i predicted they would. Weltschmerz has more or less gone to ground, other than to make the odd snide comment about Fury.

Fury is a hero, as well as ridding the world of the boring Wladimir, he's also got rid of the annoying Klittard fanbase on the internet.

Give that man a medal.
        You're gonna have a lot of explaining to do if Wlad beats Fury in the rematch

Comment

I hope its not Vitali he hasn't fought in 4 years and was 40 when he hung them up and didn't look too good since 09. Top of my head the only fight he looked good in in recent memory was against Briggs he may of won pretty dominantly but he looked bad against Sosnowski, even Charr & in particular Chisora even Johnson he didn't look great exactly.
          I'm sorry but an anywhere near close to prime Vitali destroys all 3 of those in the same night.

Vitali is old, approaching 45 now and has had a seriously long career packed with injuries. He may of returned after 3 years before and made noise but he isn't young anymore even in HW terms he is very old.

With all that said even now he'd put up a better effort than that **** showing his little brother put in.

Comment

Welts STAY DUCKING me son!!!

Hahaha.

Comment

Captain America ? Spider-Man ? Heisenberg ? Or surely it's not sharknado ?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
                Captain America ? Spider-Man ? Heisenberg ? Or surely it's not sharknado ?
                It's the superhero you and you only aspired to be as a kid.

The hero you always looked up.

The one who was there for you when nobody else was.

Toilet-Man

Comment

Could it be Hughie and Haye ?

Comment

lennox lewis. mike tyson, holyfield, vitili, maybe a ufc fighter i guess if he went the lets go champ route thats only ones that would blow my mind but even some those wouldnt be that surprising.

i think what would surprise me even more then those names is david haye lol

Comment

They have pretty much all disappeared after the Fury fight, just like i predicted they would. Weltschmerz has more or less gone to ground, other than to make the odd snide comment about Fury.

Fury is a hero, as well as ridding the world of the boring Wladimir, he's also got rid of the annoying Klittard fanbase on the internet.

Give that man a medal.
                      Not all of them, I'm still here and I believe Klitschko will win the rematch.

Patiently waiting on an official date to be announced. I haven't had a great many fights to be excited over so I've not been posting as much, looking forward to tomorrow when the purses are confirmed for Povetkin vs Wilder. As Tom Cruise was saying it'll be interesting to see who the true no.1 challenger is after they fight.

We'll have a worthy opponent for Klitschko or Fury until we wait on the likes of Ortiz and Parker to be mandated by the WBO and WBA.

Comment

Working...
                      X