Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lundy Not Impressed: Who Has Crawford Fought? A 5'2 Gamboa?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not impress either ! When he fought Gamboa Crawford was a bigger guylets see what he have with Lundy

Comment

I'm impressed with crawford he has a solid list of opponents.lundy has given all the top guys he's faced trouble he hasn't been an easy guy to beat for anyone if crawford can easily dispatch him that would be most impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlankPrd View Post
        Crawford's resume is solid at the moment. He fought everybody he needed to at 135 and won the legitimate title.

Now he's working on his second lineal title in his second division.

Nobody putting in that kind of work right now. He needs to step up though. His run at 140 so far has sucked.
        He didn't fight Miguel Vasquez, or Abril, who were the top 2 fighters in the division.

Comment

IDK if HAnk is trying to diss that win or not, but I think he'd be encouraged seeing a smaller fighter be able to land on Crawford.

Of course it has to be said that Gamboa, although small, was a phenom type fighter at one time. A guy like that will always show glimpses of what he could have been. And he did just that when he was giving problems to Crawford early on, and then when he rocked Crawford later on.

Hank isn't that level of athlete but he's been more active, so maybe he thinks he's working with something. In the end he'll probably be too sporadic - he should have gotten Dulorme out of there, Dulorme is a deer in headlights these days and Lundy gassed. He's talking a good name, I'll be watching
          Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 02-23-2016, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Instead of capitalizing on the momentum gained from beating a guy who was held in such high regard, Crawford has just sort of stagnated.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
              Aaah this again, you had your ass handed to you last time, know when you're beaten.

Imam is a better fighter than Crawford
              You could not be more wrong.

Comment

not gonna lie this was funny as hell

Comment

+1500?????

Yo Fetta

Comment

who has Lundy beat?

Comment

Gamboa would destroy Lundy though.

Comment