Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been out of the boxing loop for a minute. Need honest opinions on this one....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    But yet it's Gennadys fault.
    C;mon Beer. 2 wrongs don't make a right. At some point you gotta make A FIGHT. You know the fix is in, so why keep chasing it?

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
      Please!

For me at that weight the fight still isn't competitive,hell,Brook could drain GGG down to 147 and still get his ass beat.Ludacris statement by Brook and for me Hearn didn't have to even mention that in an interview.They should of kept their mouths shut.
      I give Brook a really good chance in the fight. Hell, I think Brook could knock off any of the top guys from 147 to 160. OMFG, I'd love to see Brook and Canelo at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
        C;mon Beer. 2 wrongs don't make a right. At some point you gotta make A FIGHT. You know the fix is in, so why keep chasing it?
        Canelo is the lineal Champion at middleweight.

160 or bust. Cotto and Canelo ****ed it all up

Comment

The rat bastard doesn't wanna ever fight, and he won't fight Kovalev.
          You gotta love comments like this when there is a contract signed and a date set for the fight already.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Canelo is the lineal Champion at middleweight.

160 or bust. Cotto and Canelo ****ed it all up
            Homie, u know damn well they're just gonna make up some bogus rule that allows Nelo to keep the belt, while fighting Timothy Bradley this Summer at 140 lbs, while he gets to come in at 160+ or something along those lines lol.

Boxing is such a wild wild west **** storm of BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              You gotta love comments like this when there is a contract signed and a date set for the fight already.
              Oh snap, and this is why I visit this site. Just found this out by you lol. Niiiice.

Comment

I give Brook a really good chance in the fight. Hell, I think Brook could knock off any of the top guys from 147 to 160. OMFG, I'd love to see Brook and Canelo at 154.
                See,that fight would make for good viewing imo.I think that fight is actually doable.But i know for a fact that Hearn and Brook are wanting to clean welterweight up first.And a small matter of Canelo-GGG to be negoatiated.

Infact **** it! Brook-Canelo if no GGG-Canelo in the fall.

Comment

The rat bastard doesn't wanna ever fight, and he won't fight Kovalev. We get it, GGG is kind of ducking you, it's ****ing obvious. Well then, do the next best thing in your case, and fight Killa Kovalev.

2 wrongs don't make a right. And really, GGG's not big enough for Ward. Ward is already a stylistic mismatch for GGG, plus he loses the size factor by a good amount. F that.

Ward's too busy cutting off his nose to spite his face.
                  Who has Ward fought, and who are his next two opponents?

Now you don't have to answer that, just keep it in mind, if Ward is still a pussi after you thought about his next two opponents, then your definition of pussi is way off. Look around boxing right now, no one is scheduled to fight as tough opposition as Ward in 2016. He's pretty much signed to fight Kovalev in November 19th, and will be fighting Sullivan Barrera soon. All in his second weight class.

Meanwhile GGG is fighting Dominic Wade next, lobbying to fight former welterweights/JMW's, resume reeks of horse droppings, and there is no great fight for him in the horizon because he refuses to move up. Who's the pussi?

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                    See,that fight would make for good viewing imo.I think that fight is actually doable.But i know for a fact that Hearn and Brook are wanting to clean welterweight up first.And a small matter of Canelo-GGG to be negoatiated.

Infact **** it! Brook-Canelo if no GGG-Canelo in the fall.
                    Hell yeah, I'm down for it. And a truly intriguing match up.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Who has Ward fought, and who are his next two opponents?

Now you don't have to answer that, just keep it in mind, if Ward is still a pussi after you thought about his next two opponents, then your definition of pussi is way off. Look around boxing right now, no one is scheduled to fight as tough opposition as Ward in 2016. He's pretty much signed to fight Kovalev in November 19th, and will be fighting Sullivan Barrera soon. All in his second weight class.

Meanwhile GGG is fighting Dominic Wade next, lobbying to fight former welterweights/JMW's, resume reeks of horse droppings, and there is no great fight for him in the horizon because he refuses to move up. Who's the pussi?
                      I got your point. Just found out hes scheduled to figh5 Kovalev if he wins his next fight.

And I dont disagree with you. GGG fan, but man the guy gets away with murder with his fan base. I think it's annoying as **** how GGG is the only guy just gets to freely not even acknowledge certajn fighters, and no one bats an eye.

At least, that's the vibe I get on this site.

Comment

Working...
                      X