No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum Defends Manny Pacquiao's Freedom of Speech

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
    I agree that Pac has the right to believe in what he wants. There is still right and wrong ways to go about it. I honestly feel it was in bad taste to say *******uals were worse then animals.
    where did you get that Pac said *******uals are worse than animal?

Comment

Where I disagree with Bob is that since Manny is not a US citizen saying you will "defend to death his right to say it" seems out of place. I do not know what rights Manny is granted in the Philippines Constitution.

IMO, Manny can believe what he wishes. The problem isn't his beliefs, its how he expressed them.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Yeah well it's the cool, trendy thing to do nowadays. I have a feeling many of these so called gay supporters don't even truly support their causes, they're just pandering to avoid getting shunned by the rest of society. Arum is just another example.

As a business/brand that is the smart thing to do. Any athletes or brands that come out and want to make a political stance, are idiots. You are messing up your own money. Like when chik fil a just had to let everyone know they were against gays. You know many gays love stuffing their butts with chik fil a? You think the CEO of Wal-Mart is trying to let his political stances that could offend some customers, be known? Hell no.

Or how about that country singer guy who's only job was to change two lines in that corny ass monday night football song, each week? he spoke up about the president and lost his easiest gig ever. Idiot. Athletes/celebrties need to understand that we don't care what they have to say outside of their respective sport.

Comment

Pac stuck his foot in his mouth. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
          X