No announcement yet.

Why is Charles Martin hated here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Charles Martin hated here?

Why does Charles Martin get ridiculed on this forum? It's still early in his career and yet people are putting him down before he's even out of the gates? I also think he has a very good chance of winning against AJ. Look at his physique compared to AJ's. Muscule bounded physiques without fat to loosen up joints is never a good thing in boxing. AJ was beginning to gas against Whyte and looked very stiff. Don't underestimate Martin is all I'm saying, way too early for that.

Like you even need to ask

Comment

Simple minds will attack one individual as a means of bolstering another. Charles hasn't really done anything to earn the hate. I haven't seen anything that would cause me to praise him, but I'm not going to bash the guy based on how I feel about someone else.

Comment

Coldplay is awesome

Comment

People hate what they don't know.

Comment

Guy took 10 rounds to stop Zumbano love ffs

Comment

Na I like future, his new album is dope

Comment

Martin was awarded the belt after a no contest... he isn't hated per se...

Comment

Martin has some decent skills.. good jab, good head & upper body movement, decent footwork, ability to adjust levels, good power, nice range control, decent but not impenetrable defense.

He does get hit clean in many of his fights, even by some low level boxers. He has a good chin but I don't think he'll stand much of a chance after AJ catches him and starts dropping bombs.

I think the "hate" for him (which I haven't seen much of) comes from the way he was lucky to win the IBF HW title because of a freak knee injury. He's basically a completely unproven, untested heavyweight world champion because of that injury Glazkov sustained.

Comment

I think just because most don't know anything about him and how he got his belt

Watched a couple of his fights on YouTube recently and like how he uses the jab , I'm giving a better chance then most against Joshua who I'm not sold on as the future. Love the fact he went for the challenge right away instead of keeping it hostage.

Comment

Working...
                    X