Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think Cotto should fight Provo or Chaves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
    Both are bitch moves no matter how you trying to make it fair for Cotto meatball.
    Hes maybe trying to see if he can squeeze down. Maybe for a JMM fight, which I've always wanted to see before, both are out the door so why not?

Comment

Out of the two, i'd go with Ruslan.

Comment

Neither guy, that's ridiculous.

I feel Cotto win the Canelo fight and it definitely wasn't what the judges were scoring. Cotto should be fighting a better name opponent and trying to get Cenalo 2 made. Neither Provo nor Chaves are worthy of a Cotto fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          Hes maybe trying to see if he can squeeze down. Maybe for a JMM fight, which I've always wanted to see before, both are out the door so why not?
          He's not going to fight JMM so quit trying to put that to make your excuses less shitty.

There is 154 pounders that are much more credible than Chaves. Hell I'd love to see Cotto fight Lara. I honestly think he can beat Lara.

Comment

neither...Cotto should just go away

Comment

Definitely not Provo at any weight.

Chaves I have mixed feelings about... it could certainly be worse. Would prefer an actual JMW but a decent WW at a catchweight or whatever wouldn't be the end of the world.

Comment

Why the hell is Cotto looking for little guys. Let him fight J-Rock, Lara, Charlo's, or Andrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                  Why the hell is Cotto looking for little guys. Let him fight J-Rock, Lara, Charlo's, or Andrade.

too bad Maidana isn't around anymore

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    too bad Maidana isn't around anymore
                    Idk, at this point he would be too big for Cotto.

Comment

i think cotto stops Provo he's just gonna walk into Miguel's shots and cotto regardless of weather or not the opponents cotto faced we're great he's hurt and stopped bigger men. That and you can only hit a wall so many times before it breaks cottos body work will play a big role in that fight. I think he stops Chavez also. I wouldn't drop to 147 for Provo 150 lowest it's his opportunity to be great or not. Not cottos

Comment

Working...
                      X