Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's (or anyone's) Right To Free Speech OR The Hurt Feelings Of Gay People?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao's (or anyone's) Right To Free Speech OR The Hurt Feelings Of Gay People?

Which one deserves to be protected and preserved above and beyond all:

Pacquiao's, or any civilian's, right to free speech..

Or

The hurt feelings of gay people ?

Bearing in mind, gays can only express their dismay about Pacquiao's comments because they have the right to free speech too. A right they seem to be aiming to take away from Pacquiao through the recent attacks on his otherwise good character.

While I disagree with Pacquiao calling gays "animals" in the context he used it, he does have the right to express his opinion. He is unfortunately a bible-basher and religions cause people to adopt all sorts of strange, unusual and irrational beliefs.

But, put in another context, we are all animals since we are descended from primates. Of course Pac didn't mean it that way, but there's a possible get out clause I'll give to him if he desires to use it, on the proviso of course that he agrees to fight Khan next.

Pacquiao is wrong about the animal kingdom not having examples of gays. Just one example among many is that it's known there are gay and lesbian dolphins, to the point that the lesbian dolphins have developed a specialized mating call which are directed specifically to other females exclusively. Strange but true.

But, I digress..

What's more important - preserving Pacquiao's right to free speech or protecting the delicate sensibilities of gays and lesbians?
    Pacquiao's, And Any Person's, Right To Free Speech
    92.68%
    Gay & Lesbian Hurt Feelings
    7.32%

If you ain't ready to face the backlash of exercising your right then stfu simple as that because if other people got a different opinion or even more feel your views are abhorrent then they will exercise their right as well to call you out on it in whatever way they see fit barring violence or anything illegal.

Other people have the same right too to express their opinion about you expressing your opinion, and do whatever the fk they want as well remember that. With todays social media and everyone is connected world it's just harder being famous and getting away with saying some ridiculous **** especially when the hands that feed you, and have power over you can exercise their right own by separating themselves from you and your views.
    Last edited by DannYankee; 02-18-2016, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Hey why is it that people who think they evolved from apes always think they are so smart?? For example Hitler & Stalin to name just a few. I am with Pac on this 1.
      Last edited by Haterfree; 02-18-2016, 07:06 AM.

Comment

My whole view is live and let live.

I don't agree with everyone, but I'm not arrogant enough to tell people what their beliefs should be. If it's only a belief and the person is not doing anything that actually impacts the life of others, it's notvs big deal IMO.

Grown people getting offended by words is pretty weak.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post

Or

Bearing in mind, gays can only express their dismay about Pacquiao's comments because they have the right to free speech too. A right they seem to be aiming to take away from Pacquiao through the recent attacks on his otherwise good character.

While I disagree with Pacquiao calling gays "animals" in the context he used it, he does have the right to express his opinion. He is unfortunately a bible-basher and religions cause people to adopt all sorts of strange, unusual and irrational beliefs.

But, put in another context, we are all animals since we are descended from primates. Of course Pac didn't mean it that way, but there's a possible get out clause I'll give to him if he desires to use it, on the proviso of course that he agrees to fight Khan next.

Pacquiao is wrong about the animal kingdom not having examples of gays. Just one example among many is that it's known there are gay and lesbian dolphins, to the point that the lesbian dolphins have developed a specialized mating call which are directed specifically to other females exclusively. Strange but true.

But, I digress..

What's more important - preserving Pacquiao's right to free speech or protecting the delicate sensibilities of gays and lesbians?
          i think the lgbt, yes, hurt as they should be, and yes, they have the right to air their grievance towards pac, is milking the incident to further promote their cause....

pac already apologized, but what's unraveling before us shows that this will be stretched for some time for media mileage....

nothing sells more than a flies dancing over ****.....

Comment

It's funny because someone like Trump can go on TV and threaten to ban all muslims, insults a whole community (Mexicans) and receives very little backlash. Pacquaio seems to be far more under fire for saying what he said.

Comment

Or

But, I digress..

Free speech is most important! PAC has his belief's. Period. Fudge Packers have their own belief's. They have a right to condemn each other!

That is all I gotta say.

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                i think the lgbt, yes, hurt as they should be, and yes, they have the right to air their grievance towards pac, is milking the incident to further promote their cause....

pac already apologized, but what's unraveling before us shows that this will be stretched for some time for media mileage....

nothing sells more than a flies dancing over ****.....
                intoxicate people and get opinions about same sex marriage, you'll probably get some conversations as good as Mel Gibson, however, there's a saying, ''keep opinions to yourself.''

Pacquiao was ambushed by other competitors in the race for the interview leakage, OR, why would that video interview have a watermark or lower thirds endorsements ''United Nationalistic Alliance'' party over his remarks. One would assume that the party used that for polls, clearly, OR, opposing candidates used that to make him lose votes? Either way you look at it, that media was leaked, shared, or generally broadcasted. The official source is that it was generally broadcasted. So was Pac in on it knowing it was that party hosting those questions and interview? Clearly he was acknowledging. Did Pac retaliate that the party used his comments out of context or without his permission? No

Politics work a charm. Agendas are clear.

Comment

Or

But, I digress..

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...Apu2F9c8xDX.99

I leave this for young smart guys to interpret.

Comment

you aint know freedom of speech dont exist if some **** group get their feelings hurt.

Comment

Working...
                    X