Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's (or anyone's) Right To Free Speech OR The Hurt Feelings Of Gay People?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    If Kovalev wasn't on HBO doe, them chimp shirts doe.
    Ill buy one. I support boxing which is why Ill buy pac bradley 3 aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      except that's not true. gay people do not have equal rights here in the united states so obviously his kind of thinking does have an effect on others. conversely people who argue for equal rights do not effect anyone else. the only thing some people will lose is the ability to legally discriminate against others which they never should have had in the first place. pretending you are a victim because you can't legally discriminate against someone anymore is very sad. you aren't a victim. you have been victimizing people.
      His beliefs won't change when America (or anywhere else) becomes entirely equal in this area. Other people will be raised on the same religion and beliefs long after equal rights for everyone are in place.

His beliefs won't send things back to how it used to be, they won't remove laws that are put in place....he'll just be one of many with an opinion that holds no weight or has an affect of the lives of many.

If you think one thing and someone else thinks the opposite, as long as they are not trying to force their beliefs upon others then it's a non-issue.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
        Ill buy one. I support boxing which is why Ill buy pac bradley 3 aswell.
        sure you'd buy one! but yo ass wouldn't walk around the hood with it doe! I support Pac vs Bradley 3 too, ain't got jack 2 do with chimps and the racist horse-HBO doe!

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          sure you'd buy one! but yo ass wouldn't walk around the hood with it doe! I support Pac vs Bradley 3 too, ain't got jack 2 do with chimps and the racist horse-HBO doe!
          Why Wouldent I, Motherfucker I AM THE HOOD!

Comment

Free speech has nothing to do with what is happening with Pac. Why bring it up? Do you understand what the right to free speech actually is?

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
              Why Wouldent I, Motherfucker I AM THE HOOD!
              yeah. so are them tires parked in ze hood!

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                His beliefs won't change when America (or anywhere else) becomes entirely equal in this area. Other people will be raised on the same religion and beliefs long after equal rights for everyone are in place.

His beliefs won't send things back to how it used to be, they won't remove laws that are put in place....he'll just be one of many with an opinion that holds no weight or has an affect of the lives of many.

If you think one thing and someone else thinks the opposite, as long as they are not trying to force their beliefs upon others then it's a non-issue.
                very well said...

it is not that i take lightly what pac said.....it hurt a group of people...

pac apologized and is even now reaping the storm....

but i believe this incident will get stretched for sometime by people with own agenda for media mileage.....

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                  Which one deserves to be protected and preserved above and beyond all:

Pacquiao's, or any civilian's, right to free speech..

Or

The hurt feelings of gay people ?

Bearing in mind, gays can only express their dismay about Pacquiao's comments because they have the right to free speech too. A right they seem to be aiming to take away from Pacquiao through the recent attacks on his otherwise good character.

While I disagree with Pacquiao calling gays "animals" in the context he used it, he does have the right to express his opinion. He is unfortunately a bible-basher and religions cause people to adopt all sorts of strange, unusual and irrational beliefs.

But, put in another context, we are all animals since we are descended from primates. Of course Pac didn't mean it that way, but there's a possible get out clause I'll give to him if he desires to use it, on the proviso of course that he agrees to fight Khan next.

Pacquiao is wrong about the animal kingdom not having examples of gays. Just one example among many is that it's known there are gay and lesbian dolphins, to the point that the lesbian dolphins have developed a specialized mating call which are directed specifically to other females exclusively. Strange but true.

But, I digress..

What's more important - preserving Pacquiao's right to free speech or protecting the delicate sensibilities of gays and lesbians?
                  And crocodiles often eat their own children. Besides, those dolphins you mentioned do that because the male to female ratio becomes low and they misdirect their heat, just like female cats do when they're in heat and no male is around. You can never ever rationalise ****sexuality. Ever. Not now. Not in a millions years. Pacquiao is a legend in my eyes.
                  Last edited by fanofslug; 02-18-2016, 08:17 AM. Reason: Added info

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...Apu2F9c8xDX.99

I leave this for young smart guys to interpret.
                    like Pac won vs Floyd LOL

it is passing thru the first stage.

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
                      how was pacquiao's right to free speech infringed?
                      after all of this protest and lobbying by LGBT it will.

level of education and IQ seems obvious now

Comment

Working...
                      X