Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Antonio Margarito Still Wants Cotto and Canelo, Says Beltran

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Antonio Margarito Still Wants Cotto and Canelo, Says Beltran

Former world champion Antonio Margarito is looking to secure a big fight in the near future. The boxer is scheduled to return on March 5th at the Mexico City Arena when he faces Jorge 'Maromerito' Páez.

[Click Here To Read More]

Last I heard from Margs he was starting to dress like a woman and his eye looked like it was hanging off his face. Cotto took this guy's soul.

Comment

Mexican cheater at it again. Go home homie, you are irrelevenat. Go put on your gown cry all you want, the boxing community doesnt need you.

WAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHA

Comment

Bring it! At least we get to see prize fighting and some dance! Margarito makes you fight him, Margarito is like the test all elite fighters need to realize they elite or not.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
          Bring it! At least we get to see prize fighting and some dance! Margarito makes you fight him, Margarito is like the test all elite fighters need to realize they elite or not.
          Maybe 10 years ago. This guy is a gay hipster ****** now.

Comment

Could see it after Khan... Canelo will continue to run as much as humanly possible.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
              Maybe 10 years ago. This guy is a gay hipster ****** now.

looks arent what makes a man.

you new era dudes will never learn. Caught up in child play of what you think a man should look like lmfao.

Ice cube verse>

pay attention to the imagery boy! everything aint what it seems.
              Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 02-18-2016, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
                looks arent what makes a man.

you new era dudes will never learn. Caught up in child play of what you think a man should look like lmfao.

Ice cube verse>

pay attention to the imagery boy! everything aint what it seems.
                Margarita is not a real niga he's a b1tch niga wearing braces. I don't even like Canelo but I know he would kill that one eyed ******.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                  Margarita is not a real niga he's a b1tch niga wearing braces. I don't even like Canelo but I know he would kill that one eyed ******.
                  I know he aint.

Comment

He has been out for years now. He is an unranked fighter and a win over him now means nothing. Why would Cotto or Canelo waste their time with him?

Comment

Working...
                    X