Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BOXING FANS, do you agree with Mannys stance on ****SEXUALITY?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol this poll is about manliness

Comment

The *** agenda that has been going on the last few years is disgusting. All the gays and their supporters could be stoned to death and I wouldn't lose an hour of sleep
      Last edited by juandinamita; 02-17-2016, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Because he's afraid that if he's exposed to it that he will like it. That's why they're all against it. They're repressing their true feelings.
        This is the truth

****phobic men are more aroused by ****sexual ****.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014

The authors investigated the role of ****sexual arousal in exclusively heterosexual men who admitted negative affect toward ****sexual individuals. Participants consisted of a group of ****phobic men (n = 35) and a group of non****phobic men (n = 29); they were assigned to groups on the basis of their scores on the Index of ****phobia (W. W. Hudson & W. A. Ricketts, 1980). The men were exposed to sexually explicit erotic stimuli consisting of heterosexual, male ****sexual, and lesbian videotapes, and changes in penile circumference were monitored. They also completed an Aggression Questionnaire (A. H. Buss & M. Perry, 1992). Both groups exhibited increases in penile circumference to the heterosexual and female ****sexual videos. Only the ****phobic men showed an increase in penile erection to male ****sexual stimuli. The groups did not differ in aggression. ****phobia is apparently associated with ****sexual arousal that the ****phobic individual is either unaware of or denies.

Comment

Aren't there enough ****sexuality bait threads on this forum?

Comment

Also I don't love ****sexuality I just don't care what other consenting adults do in their bedrooms. Neither of the options really fit for me.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              ****sexuality is wrong and you don't need a religion or personal thought or morality to tell you that. Just look at the statistics. One of the major, if not THE major spread of HIV around the world, especially in so called "developed" nations, is ****sexual sex...man on man, not woman on woman. Now, we all live in a society which tells us that science is king (apparently proves god doesn't exist), if science is king and science is telling us that the major transmission of HIV is man on man sex, then how is it ok?

You can't have your cake and eat it.

Also, if we're allowed to have opinions about various aspects of life, then why are we not allowed to have opinions about ****sexuality?
              Blacks are also many times more likely to get HIV than other races, are blacks "wrong"?

Comment

I dont care.

Comment

Honestly - I feel like ****sexuality (in terms of most ****sexual *acts*) is disgusting the same way I feel spitting/farting in public, pistachio ice cream, and pineapple pizza are disgusting. But that doesn't at all mean that I find ****sexuals to be disgusting or inferior people the same way I wouldn't necessarily find a person who spits in public or likes pineapple pizza to be a disgusting or inferior human being.

I am in general turned off by ****sexuality and feel I have every right to be without being accused of being a bigot but if it's someone else's thing hey - that's their right and I don't have issue with that. No issues with same sex marriage, gay rights, etc. except that I do think a lot of it has been getting forced down our throats by hyper-aggressive gay rights activists in recent years...

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Lol this poll is about manliness
                    in a deeper sense, it is a case of some people questioning the laws set by God and celebrating the laws set by man...not really understanding or just trying to be blind that in this world, or say, in this universe, equality is just a political word....

Comment

Were out there so much ****sexuals a few years ago? Where did they come from huh? Media idk why promoted ****sexuality for years like they promoted adultery, drugs, and racism and pointed a finger at whoever stand against it. F4gs.
                      Yes it's not our bussiness what they do in bed but remember we are living in the same society. They are promoting their sickness as normal and people start to believe it.

Comment

Working...
                      X