Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Pacquiao Thinks He Beat Mayweather, I Didn't Think So

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: Pacquiao Thinks He Beat Mayweather, I Didn't Think So

Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach has arrived in the Philippines to begin training eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao for the final fight of his professional career.

Pacquiao returns to the ring on April 9th when he faces Timothy Bradley in a trilogy bout from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

didn't read the article

Comment

Even roach thinks this is ridiculous

Comment

**in the Pacquiao locker room after the fight**

Manny: I thot I won de fight

Bob: Shut up Manny...nobody's going to believe you won that damn fight. It wasn't close.

Freddy: Well maybe if he he threw a lil more punches he could gotta knoggout

Bob: Everybody just shut up. This is the plan. We're going to go out there and say he injured his.........shoulder. Yeah that's what we're gonna do.

Manny: I thot I won de fight

Bob: Sure you did Manny. Sure you did.

Comment

The joke coach roach.

All those Parkinson meds has finally caught up with Roach. He can't do the mitts properly anymore, his hand eye and brain coordination is limited now. No wonder.. Smh

Time to retire roach. Your meds has deluded your fragile mind lol

Listen to Floyd senior.

When floyd's own father and trainer saw his son fight scared. You know something is up.

The joke coach roach also said he hasn't reviewed the fight again. Like in his previous article..

This..

Roach says:

http://www.boxingscene.com/roach-mor...eather--100590

Pacquiao does not agree with the official decision and still believes he won a close fight in the cards.

"Thing is, I had more people walking out of the arena telling me we got robbed." Explained Roach. "I think Manny was aggressive enough and dominant enough. After the fourth round he told me 'I can't use my shoulder anymore' so I told him to do the best he can and he did the best he can. It was a close fight. He felt he won the fight. I have to rewatch it to be honest with you to give you an opinion if we won or not. - jan 22, 2016
          Last edited by Spoon23; 02-16-2016, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Spoon and Rath loving Roach.

Comment

so manny's trainer thought floyd won and floyd's trainer thought pac won

Comment

u

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                The joke coach roach.

All those Parkinson meds has finally caught up with Roach. He can't do the mitts properly anymore, his hand eye and brain coordination is limited now. No wonder.. Smh

Time to retire roach. Your meds has deluded your fragile mind lol
                Lol this discredits your whole lifes work doesnt it? When the head member of the pacman camp even says pacman lost the only thing you could do is blame it on an illness. I want to see a slow-mo video of the interview then we can look at his mouth and see if his lips were connecting and actually pronouncing the syllables. I think you will find he wasnt so those words shouldnt have counted lol

Comment

good that Roach admit it. Im a PAc fan but no need to be delusional. He lost point blank. There was no schooling like some people says but it was a clear Floyd win.

Comment

It's crazy that Manny's failure still burns their souls almost a year later

Comment

Working...
                    X