what happened to floyds work rate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rath View Post
    Pac stops knocking out guys - genius floyd fans he stop PEDs

Floyd decreasing work rate - genius floyd fans he got old doe.

genius floyd fans and their logic
    I see youre still an idiot lol .

Floyds brittle hands are the reason , from the constant pounding they get more brittle over time he has to conserve those hands to fight 12 rnds against world class fighters .

Floyd also learned how to be very very efficient as he moved up in weight , low output highly accurate his connect and not get hit ratios are amazing .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      I see youre still an idiot lol .

Floyds brittle hands are the reason , from the constant pounding they get more brittle over time he has to conserve those hands to fight 12 rnds against world class fighters .

Floyd also learned how to be very very efficient as he moved up in weight , low output highly accurate his connect and not get hit ratios are amazing .

floyd himself said his hands were fine after finding xycloaine. why are you making excuses for him? who would have imagined the guy using xylocaine would later get caught roiding? what a shocker.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        floyd himself said his hands were fine after finding xycloaine. why are you making excuses for him? who would have imagined the guy using xylocaine would later get caught roiding? what a shocker.
        His hands were fine? Yet his hands are always hurt even up to the PAC fight. He hurt it during the Guerrero fight too

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
          Brittle hands and as he got older he had to preserve energy.
          That...and he didn't like taking punches. If you watch his older fights where he exchanged a lot, he used to get hit quite a bit. I can't speak for floyd, but i know your outlook changes a bit when you start getting buzzed with shots. I don't think he could afford to keep fighting that way against top opposition, especially as he moved up in weight. I know lots of people on here like to say floyd has an iron chin...but I'm not one of them.
          Last edited by Real King Kong; 02-12-2016, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Brittle hands I think. Only used enough to win, argubely fighting smarter not harder, but obviously not a fan friendly style for people who prefer "warrior" mentality.

I have heard Lomachenko is suffering from bad hands too. . . And he's very early into his pro career?

Comment

does not have brittle hands when punching women

Comment

Be turned himself into a defense fighter

Comment

Age and he became more defensive moving up to WW (and when senior took over).

Comment

He always had hand issues. He use to break his hands alot during fights. Thats actually the only time he officially went down is taking a knee from a hurt hand. He also did recently say he had a bad shoulder. Those two factors probably what turned him into a pot shotter.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                      That...and he didn't like taking punches. If you watch his older fights where he exchanged a lot, he used to get hit quite a bit. I can't speak for floyd, but i know your outlook changes a bit when you start getting buzzed with shots. I don't think he could afford to keep fighting that way against top opposition, especially as he moved up in weight. I know lots of people on here like to say floyd has an iron chin...but I'm not one of them.
                      i think i can agree with you on this...

Comment

Working...
                      X