Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Povetkin Getting Jacked, in Beast Mode For Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
    Why is everyone accusing him of being on hgh? Was he recently caught being dirty or something?
    Because he has had a Pillsbury Dough Boy body for 36 years!

I'm withholding judgement because his torso isn't shown. Just his arms. Can't say I've ever really noticed his arms because all attention is drawn to the "doughy" body of a top athlete.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      I would say they had better test that man but I forgot, it'll probably be a PBC event. PBC isn't doing any VADA testing, Wilder better be on that juice too.
      Considering how Wilder put on 20 pounds of lean muscle over a few years, he's probably on the juice.

Comment

Povetkin said a while ago that he changed his diet and training. No reason to believe he's using HGH/PED's any more so than any other HW, or pro athlete for that matter. They should have some good international testing for the Wilder bout though, and this goes for both men. VADA.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          Povetkin looking like a Russian JJ Watt
          More like a beefed up Prince Harry.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
            You mean bttch mode after he gets hit with thst random olympic style drug testing
            Would that be random pre fight or random post fight testing?

Comment

Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
              PEDs are institutional in russia and many ex commie countries , not even speculation, do you really think IOC would have considered banning the whole country without overwhelming evidence lol, those orgs are soft as a rule
              I like Kovalev, hes a tough and skilled rooster but any russian has to be under suspicion unless they can prove clear with random testing throughout year
              And where in the world is that going to happen? America? Don't make me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by CtrlAltDefeat View Post
                signing the fight 6 weeks before thus assuming the vada testing is insignificant as he might have been juiced up to his ears a week before that
                well talk to me about GGG and lemele who only signed 3 weeks prior to their fight lol...
                hell the fight just got signed and he signed up to test right away..give him a break..

Comment

Originally posted by brahmabull81 View Post
                  For anyone wondering, the guy hes with is Sergei Kharitonov, a pretty brutal MMA fighter and kickboxer. Guy was a beast before he blew up in weight. Still is though. Probably some nasty sparring sessions between the two (with Povetkin obviously getting the better being a MUCH better boxer).

I always like seeing the cross training these guys do being that their daily lives are so similar, even if the sports vary wildly.
                  That's Kharitonov? Damn, I would have never recognised him.

I remember watching him back in the Pride days. Unbelievably tough bastard. He absolutely brutalised Semmy Schilt who went on to be one of the most successful K-1 fighters ever.

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
                    well talk to me about GGG and lemele who only signed 3 weeks prior to their fight lol...
                    hell the fight just got signed and he signed up to test right away..give him a break..
                    No breaks should be asked or given.

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post

why would i talk to you about GGG i never mentioned him, but if u wanna talk about him u can mention all the supposedly Hall of fame worthy top fighters who are avoiding him like the plague because they know he will knock them off of the pedestal they been sitting on for the past years, no one significant wants to fight him , that may be the reason why they have trouble finding the right opponents and have to be content with whoever is there 3 weeks before the scheduled fight date . its not easy being GGG im sure, he came up the hard way unlike some other so called elite's

Ward wouldnt face him at 164 https://youtu.be/vAzaOZfgf0M

Comment

Working...
                      X