Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Povetkin Getting Jacked, in Beast Mode For Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Povetkin Getting Jacked, in Beast Mode For Deontay Wilder

Alexander Povetkin (30-1, 22KOs) is getting pumped and getting his body in muscular form for his upcoming world title fight. The Olympic gold medal winner and former WBA 'regular' heavyweight champion is the mandatory challenger to WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (36-0, 35KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Povetkin looking like a Russian JJ Watt

Comment

You mean bttch mode after he gets hit with thst random olympic style drug testing

Comment

For povetkin to be 37 dude looks 25 HGH doing wonders

Comment

I would say they had better test that man but I forgot, it'll probably be a PBC event. PBC isn't doing any VADA testing, Wilder better be on that juice too.

Comment

Would he get his drugs from same place as Kovalev? Body composition has improved greatly last couple years, Russia runs a great program as we know, open to all, as long as you win for pindick Putin

Comment

wilder will be broken in half

Comment

Povetkin does look jacked up. I need to get some of whatever he's got.

Comment

Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
                  Would he get his drugs from same place as Kovalev? Body composition has improved greatly last couple years, Russia runs a great program as we know, open to all, as long as you win for pindick Putin
                  Hey bro these are all very good questionz
                  Green k sent

Comment

I hope he takes every PED in the books and knocks Wilders head clean off

Comment

Working...
                    X