Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Ricky. He took Floyd's 0

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Honestly I respect Hatton but he was never that good. He was like a Lucian Bute imo, and depression is a tool of the devil, Hatton should try going to church.
      Nothing wrong with church but it's idiotic to pretend that depression isn't a medical condition requiring medical treatment. If YOU get prostate cancer, you'll be in the chemo line down at county just like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Floyd ruins lives. Look at how many PAC fans can't move on. It is amazing really. They rarely post in non PAC or Floyd related threads. When they do post in non PAC threads, Manny is somehow woven into the discussion.

Bottom line : Floyd ruins lives
        Nah. I'm a Pac fan and I haven't had any issues really. I mean besides a handful of failed suicide attempts after the fight. It was just a few though, nothing serious.

Comment

Owww, Mayweather even increases the risk of cancer if you are a pac fan or any other hype's fan.
          respect Hatton by the way.

Comment

Anybody with 1/2 a brain could see Floyd ruined Hatton , the undefeated Hatton was a very confident Pitbull strong as a bull and fiercely determined , he got schooled and stopped by Floyd and it blew Rickys mind to smithereens .

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
              and ppl be like he only had "one loss" these LOSSES can do IRREPARABLE DAMAGE to fighters psyche JUST ONE. respect to hatton doe i always liked him

if a loss can do "irreparable damage"

Pac got 5 or 6, 3 of those were KO's

your thought.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Hate to read this but Hatton should know a lot of posters on NSB also went into depression after floyd beat him, Mosley, cotto, odh and Manny.
                Hatton should know a lot of genius floyd fans posters on NSB also went into depression after they learned.

Floyd was not dehydrated.

there was no registered nurse.

Red corner won and

slow mo video supported that.

SHAME ON YOU

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
                  if a loss can do "irreparable damage"

Pac got 5 or 6, 3 of those were KO's

your thought.
                  Not all people react the same to everything I find your way of linear thinking to be weird , the bigger your expectations are going into something the bigger the physiological loss , if Manny went to Cocaine and Alcohol like Ricky did he would have sunk like the Titanic also , Manny also lost when he was nobody so maybe losing that early numbed future losses , when Ricky lost its was the biggest fight in the world and he never knew defeat , thats an entirely different mindset from that of a previously beaten fighter .

As it turned out Manny trained himself to be a good loser he learnt how to make excuses real but he had lots of practice .

Comment

Insightful interview. People don't appreciate the emotional impact boxing has on its athletes. As Hatton said, the glory is centred on them but it is a double edge sword as the shame of failure is also on them.

He's a likeable fighter and I'm glad he found peace in his daughter. I wish him the best.
                    Last edited by FeFist; 02-10-2016, 08:50 PM.

Comment

well, I bet he felt extreme embarrasment watching himself on video crashing head first against the turnbuckle, that **** can be depressing

Comment

Working...
                      X