Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury: 18 Months. 3 Fights. Klitschko, Wilder & Joshua Then Retirement.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury: 18 Months. 3 Fights. Klitschko, Wilder & Joshua Then Retirement.

Fury covers a lot of ground in this interview: Khan vs Canelo, Joshua vs Martin, getting his wife's car valeted, and who he selects to change his socks twice a week as he lounges on the heavyweight throne drinking the finest fresh coffee.

He outlines his plans to fight Klitschko, Wilder and probably Joshua in his farewell fight within the next 18 months. Also reaffirms that he would not fight Haye, even if Haye beats Joshua and provides the biggest possible payday.

@ 40:00

LMAO hes ready to cash out, he knows he cant keep those titles for very long. Your a fat sack of **** Fury!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      LMAO hes ready to cash out, he knows he cant keep those titles for very long. Your a fat sack of **** Fury!
      You're*

I could outbox Deontay Wilder, that useless bum literally has no skill whatsoever. Easy nights work for Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        You're*

I could outbox Deontay Wilder, that useless bum literally has no skill whatsoever. Easy nights work for Fury.
        If Klitsckho throws at least 10 punches a round in the rematch he beats this fraud.

Comment

If Klitsckho throws at least 10 punches a round in the rematch he beats this fraud.
          If Klitschko throws more than 10 punches a round, Fury will counter him and put him to sleep.

Fury is the real deal, the unified champion of the world. Wilder is a bum who will be exposed when he comes up against Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
            Fury covers a lot of ground in this interview: Khan vs Canelo, Joshua vs Martin, getting his wife's car valeted, and who he selects to change his socks twice a week as he lounges on the heavyweight throne drinking the finest fresh coffee.

He outlines his plans to fight Klitschko, Wilder and probably Joshua in his farewell fight within the next 18 months. Also reaffirms that he would not fight Haye, even if Haye beats Joshua and provides the biggest possible payday.

@ 40:00
            Imo Fury has every right not to fight Haye...And there are people here hating on Ward that would claim this is a duck....

Comment

Sounds good to me....let's see if he backs it up.......still gotta get past the rematch with klithcko yet.....if he closes his career out with those 3 fights and if he wins them then his legacy is set in stone......but I don't think he'll get past wilder or joshua if he faces them ... In fact I know he won't

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                If Klitschko throws more than 10 punches a round, Fury will counter him and put him to sleep.

Fury is the real deal, the unified champion of the world. Wilder is a bum who will be exposed when he comes up against Fury.
                The Bronze Bomber has more KO's than Tyson has fights! Hes going to the hospital !...I worry Wilder might Kill somebody but if it happens to be Tyson Fury good riddance!

Comment

The Bronze Bomber has more KO's than Tyson has fights! Hes going to the hospital !...I worry Wilder might Kill somebody but if it happens to be Tyson Fury good riddance!
                  It don't matter because in the background will be anthony joshua and when he clumps wilder on the chin watch wilder do the the funky chicken Dance and after the fight joshua is planning on using wilders legs as toothpicks .....at his celebration banquet

Comment

Well, that would be a great way to sign off.

The Wlad fight may turn out more difficult than expected. And if Wilder faces Povetkin in the mean time, then i don't see Wilder holding onto his title..which would probably kill the Fury fight.

I'd really like to see Fury face Wilder and Joshua though. In all honesty, i'd like to see him face Haye before calling it a day.

Comment

Working...
                    X