No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Khan Thinks He Can Do What I Did To Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
    I could embarrass you with the actual testorone ratios in which was recorded when mayweather done his testing....that was the true alarm bells and I can point you in the direction of the reports.....he tested half the amount of testorone than that of a normal adult healthy man..ratio was less than 1-1 ....Floyd was juicing and that's why he never accepted the 5 million bet with pacquaio and that's why everything was Kept under wraps by USADA and they have him the IV exemption even though it's banned under vada ....750 is 15 times the amount that's allowed under strict guidance in a medical facility period......he's a cheat and that's why he uses USADA and stipulates a contract of confidentiality when he fights
    You are full of sht ., iv fluid replacement has been used by fighters for 50 yrs you would be surprised how many use it today in combat sports , its funny only hating forum children cry about it yet all the boxing trainers and fighters say nothing , I guess they know more than you do .

Testosterone levels fluctuate a lot over a 24 hr period his readings at the time of a test were low range but within the normal range it means nothing and is very common in athletes that are training to extreme .

Show me Mannys blood readings and tests results for any fight just so we can compare them ?

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Are you a fkn idiot , this was gone over a 1000 times , go and learn about dehydration you clown , its easy to dehydrate right at the end of the camp for a whole bunch of reasons .

750 ml is a small dose its rate 5ml per kilo go and do some fcn research thats what a child has so the dehydration at that rate for a man was mild .

A tiny bit of knowledge is a bad thing although haters thrive of it .
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmMgAre1iqQ Gathered with the fact he got ariza with him and all his tests are withheld.....he's a cheat and it will come out sooner or later

Comment

You are full of sht ., iv fluid replacement has been used by fighters for 50 yrs you would be surprised how many use it today in combat sports , its funny only hating forum children cry about it yet all the boxing trainers and fighters say nothing , I guess they know more than you do .

Testosterone levels fluctuate a lot over a 24 hr period his readings at the time of a test were low range but within the normal range it means nothing and is very common in athletes that are training to extreme .

Show me Mannys blood readings and tests results for any fight just so we can compare them ?
        Manny was not caught doing IV round his house by USADA was he on the night before there fight.....it was Floyd dummy and he sure didn't look dehydrated at the weigh in.....he's got away with it at the moment but it will come out rest assure hauser with finally get the truth out....might take time but like Carl Lewis, Marion Jones and lance Armstrong it will end be brought out to the public

Comment

People don't actually think Khan could outbox Floyd, do they?

Comment

Manny was not caught doing IV round his house by USADA was he on the night before there fight.....it was Floyd dummy and he sure didn't look dehydrated at the weigh in.....he's got away with it at the moment but it will come out rest assure hauser with finally get the truth out....might take time but like Carl Lewis, Marion Jones and lance Armstrong it will end be brought out to the public
            So your reference information is all about Hauser lol .

Show me any one from inside boxing trainer fighter that is going on about this stuff , why has the biggest mouth in boxing and the opposing trainer Roach never complained , why has Arum never protested , why has Manny not issued a formal complaint , only a ****** would think they wouldnt if they had any form of case to be answered .

So " YOU " can see mild dehydration from a photo or video , another off the cuff ignorant baseless comment , against Manny was Cotto drained ? how about Margarito ?

So according to you any athelete using a low dose of Saline is a PED cheat , or only Floyd ?

As for Mannys blood test results where are they has one ever been sited , was he ever tested before the Mayweather fight .

Whats your take on Toradol .

Has Manny been a PED cheat in your opinion ?

Comment

And that's the TRUTH

Comment

So your reference information is all about Hauser lol .

Show me any one from inside boxing trainer fighter that is going on about this stuff , why has the biggest mouth in boxing and the opposing trainer Roach never complained , why has Arum never protested , why has Manny not issued a formal complaint , only a ****** would think they wouldnt if they had any form of case to be answered .

So " YOU " can see mild dehydration from a photo or video , another off the cuff ignorant baseless comment , against Manny was Cotto drained ? how about Margarito ?

So according to you any athelete using a low dose of Saline is a PED cheat , or only Floyd ?

As for Mannys blood test results where are they has one ever been sited , was he ever tested before the Mayweather fight .

Whats your take on Toradol .

Has Manny been a PED cheat in your opinion ?
                There is a thing called a confidentiality clause and if you sign a contract then some things have to remain hush hush or get sued.....I don't know if pacquaio took them....all the evidence points the guy who actually done the accusing and that was Floyd , ariza ...unwilling to do vada...IV round his house even though according to the world doping association it must be done in a medical facility with strict amounts of only 50mil every 6 hours....his low testorone levels which indicates masking was going on and 750mil of saline and vitamins is enough to mask what ever he was taking...just to let you know 750 is the equivalent of 33 percent of total blood in your body.....then you get an idea of how dodgy the whole episode is....there was something fishy going on son

Comment

Wonder if Khan told him the same thing when he cherry picked maidana

Comment

There is a thing called a confidentiality clause and if you sign a contract then some things have to remain hush hush or get sued.....I don't know if pacquaio took them....all the evidence points the guy who actually done the accusing and that was Floyd , ariza ...unwilling to do vada...IV round his house even though according to the world doping association it must be done in a medical facility with strict amounts of only 50mil every 6 hours....his low testorone levels which indicates masking was going on and 750mil of saline and vitamins is enough to mask what ever he was taking...just to let you know 750 is the equivalent of 33 percent of total blood in your body.....then you get an idea of how dodgy the whole episode is....there was something fishy going on son
                    So any possibility is an indication to you , it seems very strange to me that the only people going on about it is forum haters like you and Hauser that is a journo cashing in who has subsided back to nowhere and now you saying Arum Roach and Manny signed an agreement not to complain about being cheated are you for fcken real lol .

Your idea of Saline doses for any form of dehydration is based on what , show me where it states 50 mil per 6 hrs , when the dose for a dehydrated child is 20-30 mil per kilo .

Present something other than Hauser on the use of IV fluid .

Look at the dose per hour for children .

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
                      Floyd, you fought canelo @152

khan is going to fight him @155lbs.

you can not compare what you did to canelo and what khan is going to do with canelo win or loss.
                      I laughed at what Floyd said but when I saw this post, I took my laugh back. Totally forgot about the 152 CW for a second.
                      Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 02-09-2016, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X