Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter Confirms Interest in Bernard Hopkins Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually think Hopkins could put up a fight...unless he's shot now...people forget he had 3 belts before he lost to Kovalev..GGG is not nearly as big and I'm guessing as strong as Kov...

Who knows....GGG needs a name but this is kind of ridiculous...just fight Degale at 168

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
      Fck outta here with that 50 yr old shi t

He's the no.3 ranked light heavy in the world

Even at 168 this is a dangerous fight for Golovkin
      If the fight is at 168, his LHW status would be null. At 168 Hopkins is unranked,and his health/weight will have a question mark until the weigh in. I still want to see this fight. If Hopkins isn't drained, it would be competitive.

Comment

This is just ridiculous. Hopefully not true, but if it is it's a mistake from Loeffler on every level. This is lose-lose for Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
          Fck outta here with that 50 yr old shi t

He's the no.3 ranked light heavy in the world

Even at 168 this is a dangerous fight for Golovkin
          Why not Ward at 168?

Comment

Hopkins gets his ass kicked and runs to try to make it 12 rounds

Comment

So 168 for Hopkins but not CoWard LOL

Damn the Kova fight was bad enough but Triple G... "If he dies, he dies." really applies.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                Now watch this clown's lil c0ckl1cks try and justify a 51yr old Hopkins being a "bigger fight than Ward."
                Wait a minute. I think this is a dumb fight to be made, but even I think a Hopkins vs GGG fight would at least equal Ward vs GGG fight in terms of viewer ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by MagicG View Post
                  Andre Ward vs Bernard Hopkins would be better, if BHop want his last fight.
                  By the way BHop would not school nobody he is early done just look he is 50.
                  Are you suffering from brain damage? Ward v. Hopkins would be better..but B-Hop is done in the next sentence you say...

Comment

Nobody With Middleweight Belts Will Fight GGG; Not His Fault

Nobody would fight Kovalev either, hence they tookHopkins, a big name and payday. Cotto wanted no part of GGG when he held A 40 yr old Sergio's belt. Canelo hasn't stepped up yet. Saunders said if he beat Lee he wanted GGG until that became a reality, now he wants to chase smaller easier paydays a while. Daniel Jacobs hasn't stepped up, Quillin wouldn't fight.
                    Last edited by TLC8; 02-08-2016, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      I'm in the minority but I want to see this fight
                      You get one loss and all of a sudden you are irrelevant

Comment

Working...
                      X