Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquaio vs Juan Manuel Marquez 3 Appreciation thread: Did JMM get robbed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquaio vs Juan Manuel Marquez 3 Appreciation thread: Did JMM get robbed?

This is the second fight in my series of appreciation threads

This fight was the easiest to score out of the 4 fight series, yet the most controversial

I initially scored the fight for Marquez 7 rounds to 5 and a lot of media and fans thought Marquez won.

From my memory, he definitely landed the cleaner shots and Lampley with going about his BANG, BANG, BANG business

The look on Manny's face was of a beaten man, but facial expressions dont score put rounds in the bank

We will score this fight to see who everyone thinks won and feel free to post your scorecards and give analysis

I will be doing so round by round as I find time to score each round.

Oh yeah, massively robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      Oh yeah, massively robbed.
      lets score the fight...this is a new series im starting to put the fighting and bickering over certain fights to an end

Comment

I apologize for the copy, wasnt easy to find. But on a positive note we dont have to the insufferably biased arse commentary of Bang Bang Bang Lampley

I wish it had Japanese Commentary...they make snoozefests seem epic...love their passion

Comment

Round 1 : 10-9 Marquez

He neutralized the left hand....landed some nice jabs to the face and left hooks to the body...nip and tuck kind of round. both trying to find range and walk the other into mistakes. Manny lands a good left with 20 seconds of less in the round. Not enough to swing the round

Comment

we will only know and appreciate for sure if there was/is a slow mo video of the JMM vs Pac available.

if there's none

red corner won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
              we will only know and appreciate for sure if there was/is a slow mo video of the JMM vs Pac available.

if there's none

red corner won the fight.
              only an uneducated boxing eye needs slow motion....the broadcast view is like having the best seat in the house

You're not even a serious boxing fan anyway man...

Comment

marquez won this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  only an uneducated boxing eye needs slow motion....the broadcast view is like having the best seat in the house

You're not even a serious boxing fan anyway man...
                  you may be a serious boxing fan but you are illogical and biased.

you are a genius floyd fan

everything you post are false

you have a vested interest and therefore you are not credible

that's genius floyd fans logic.

Comment

Marquez feints and footwork were great in this match. Ending exchanging by landing the last shot. he landed the harder shots by far

Comment

Working...
                    X