Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquaio vs Juan Manuel Marquez 3 Appreciation thread: Did JMM get robbed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    kinda was the point of the thread to compare scorecards....not bicker

I cant see manny winning this fight, each round I gave to each fighter is explained

Sorry man, Im not one of those posters who rides with one fighter or the other, I just score the fights. I dont gain anything or add to the forum being biased

I respect your opinion
    well usually if you score a fight one way its very hard to score it a different way upon second viewing so having 2 scorecards is kinda pointless. you yourself said there were 5 even rounds so someone else might think differently then you and give even rouns to pac and thats why it's not a clear win for either guy. definition of a close fight. floyd-pac was much more decisive in pac's favor than this fight. he was the one landing the much cleaner punches in the close rounds in that fight while floyd's were grazing/not clean. pac marquez was more even with both guys landing cleanly.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      well usually if you score a fight one way its very hard to score it a different way upon second viewing so having 2 scorecards is kinda pointless. you yourself said there were 5 even rounds so someone else might think differently then you and give even rouns to pac and thats why it's not a clear win for either guy. definition of a close fight. floyd-pac was much more decisive in pac's favor than this fight. he was the one landing the much cleaner punches in the close rounds in that fight while floyd's were grazing/not clean. pac marquez was more even with both guys landing cleanly.
      blah blah blah...im not reading all of that...anybody with a brain knows their were rounds that depended on the viewer how they were scored

Marquez won in my opinion...case closed...we can agree to disagree....Floyd clearly beat Manny, Marquez did, as did Morales

it just opinion, no need to get all emo about scorecards

fights are scored round by round and I gave my reasoning for who got the rounds...i only scored two rounds even....even when I didnt Marquez won

Comment

Good stuff Pugilist. You should do Canelo-Trout or Lara next.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
          Good stuff Pugilist. You should do Canelo-Trout or Lara next.
          Thats a good shout...looking for fights that have kinda marinated in our heads...that Lara fight may be next, I watched it, but didnt score it....looked like a draw but I'll have to sit down and score it one day

Comment

Thats a good shout...looking for fights that have kinda marinated in our heads...that Lara fight may be next, I watched it, but didnt score it....looked like a draw but I'll have to sit down and score it one day
            Well sh.t, do Martinez vs Williams 1 then! That's had enough time to marinate and that was razor thin

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
              Well sh.t, do Martinez vs Williams 1 then! That's had enough time to marinate and that was razor thin
              great idea...and it was a fight of the year calibre fight...definitely will be doing that fight and havent watched it since it was live on HBO

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                Oh yeah, massively robbed.
                Avatar of Khan. Red bomb sent. You're welcome.

Comment

That was the first one I did genius and all the idiots claiming JLC was robbed didnt even bother to score the fight and just trolled

fight was no robbery couldve gone either way, if you think it was a robbery you need to learn how to score fights
                  you're more of an idiot if you think pac-jmm3 is more of a robbery than floyd-castillo 1

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
                    you're more of an idiot if you think pac-jmm3 is more of a robbery than floyd-castillo 1
                    it was

watched both fights live and scored them numerous times.....ive scored the fight in castillos favor and floyds...its a toss..I never scored pAC-jmm 3 in Manny's favor....scored it a draw giving manny the close rounds....we can agree to disagree...i dont take anyone serious who comments on fights but dont have any analysis.....hollatcha later

Comment

Gotta say I'm loving these threads. It'd be nice if some losers didn't try to ruin em.

Comment

Working...
                      X