No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach Doubts Canelo Fight Will Happen in 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
    I think they should just target DeGale... I don't want to see Golovkin wait until May 2017 for a Canelo fight. He should fight DeGale at the end of 2016.

Not really arguing with that..... but, after Golovkin fights DeGale at SMW, how will they convince lil 155lb Canelo that he doesn't need a catchweight against a guy who can fight at 168?

If they will not negotiate with Canelo, they can forget that fight.

I agree that Canelo should drop the belt.

And..... I'm not necessarily saying that Golovkin should drop to 155, even though he recently stated that he can..... I'm just saying that Team Golovkin totally refusing to negotiate with Canelo, will definitely kill the fight, and they know it.

Comment

Canelo is a coward you never going to see this fight ever!why you think he is fighting AMIR KHAN?

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
        Canelo is a coward you never going to see this fight ever!why you think he is fighting AMIR KHAN?
        no Lil G is

he said he can fight up to 168 for Froch but S.O.G must be 164

Comment

Originally posted by #TBE Mayweather View Post
          no Lil G is

he said he can fight up to 168 for Froch but S.O.G must be 164

http://www.boxingscene.com/andre-war...ght-you--63365

Edit: nevermind, just saw you are another troll account, gonna put you on ignore like the rest
          Last edited by Jubei; 02-06-2016, 10:23 PM.

Comment

anyone would want to fight Floyd, even fckin Tyson Fury

Money may has the cash flow

floyd said he'd fight Lil G but Lil G wanted to fight bums like Monroe

Comment

Canelo has turned into Chavez Jr and thinks he can make a career out of playing weight games

He will only make a serious middleweight campaign when he can't make 160 anymore. He will fro straight from 155 to 163 or something and start calling out mws.

Comment

To unify all belts in his division is a fine career strategy for GGG. That way he will close all escape routes at 160 and force "names" to fight him if they want meaningful fight. Basically GGG should become undisputed and hold on to his belts for indefinitely long time, taking occasional fights at 168 and finally close career at light-heavyweight. He probably will be in his prime until 40 or even after that. Power and skills are the last thing to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho Puncho View Post
                  To unify all belts in his division is a fine career strategy for GGG. That way he will close all escape routes at 160 and force "names" to fight him if they want meaningful fight. Basically GGG should become undisputed and hold on to his belts for indefinitely long time, taking occasional fights at 168 and finally close career at light-heavyweight. He probably will be in his prime until 40 or even after that. Power and skills are the last thing to go.
                  nah only fighters that make it past 40 prime are slick brothas like Bhop and Floyd

Lil G is slow

Comment

If canelo feels like he can't beat him then there's no law saying he has to....but when your champion you have an obligation to that title and fight the best fighters of that division otherwise why do you even have a champion.....I know come September if canelo don't fight golovkin he will get stripped.....this is for the sake of boxing and weight divisions and a month ago suliaman publicly stated they will have one fight then they will meet...if canelo and Oscar go back on the agreement it's makes the WBC look pathetic......if canelo wants to keep dragging guys up in weight to face him...he will be a laughing stock and an embarrassment for getting stripped and running back down to the 154 divisions but I seriously doubt he makes 154 now talk about in 6 months.....canelo weighed 140lbs when he was 15 and that's as a boy ...mayweather was 110lbs at that age of 16 and by the age of 25 he was 134lbs ..pacquaio was 106 at 17 and by the time he was 25 he was 125lbs so it shows you how much weight you gain when you turn into a man ...canelo is litterally fighting to keep the weight of him and his weight drain will only harm in the end...check it out

Comment

He'll just take some more step aside money.

Comment

Working...
                      X