Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Nears Title Shot, Lands Top WBO Ranking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Organizations getting ready for the future.

Hilarious that the IBF/WBO/WBC have Joshua and Parker ranked so high.

HW division doesn't have depth, but they're being handed these spot

Comment

The facts

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
      however he did have some hard fights and had to overcome adversity several times. mcdermott, pajkic and cunningham were all invaluable learning experiences. parker has met no such resistance so far that i'm aware of, and that could bite him in the arse in a big fight. i like to see prospects tested; i want to see him get hurt and recover, i want to see him behind on the cards and drag himself back

but you're right; i picked wlad to beat fury partly because i thought fury would be too inexperienced. but just because he turned out to be the real deal doesn't necessarily mean his route to the title was optimal. either he's an exceptional talent or it was an exceptional night
      If Parker beats Joshua.He will be ready to fight the champion.
      The same goes for Joshua.

Comment

The facts

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        Fury fought Chisora twice plunger, including back when he was unbeaten.

Get a clue.
        Parker ready to step up.They called out Joshua,Haye,and Chisora.
        They all said No!
        These guys said no too: Stiverne,Thompson,Oquendo,Browne,Molina,
        Arreola,De Mori.
        Parker has earned his number one ranking.
        He has duck nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by war52 View Post
          Parker ready to step up.They called out Joshua,Haye,and Chisora.
          They all said No!
          These guys said no too: Stiverne,Thompson,Oquendo,Browne,Molina,
          Arreola,De Mori.
          Parker has earned his number one ranking.
          He has duck nobody.
          Luis Ortiz will fight Parker

Those guys said no because duco offered them $2000 and some vouchers for burger king

Comment

I'm a Parker fan, but LOL abc group rankings. This **** is an embarrassment to the sport. Any half a momo who's been watching boxing for more than a year could come up with more realistic rankings than the abc groups do.

I'd hope Parker would look for a top ten caliber fight or two before he makes a run for the title. It'll be better for his long term success to do so.

Comment

Get real.

Originally posted by Jim Ross View Post
              Luis Ortiz will fight Parker

Those guys said no because duco offered them $2000 and some vouchers for burger king
              Ortiz is fighting Ustinov.He one fight away from World title with
              Klitschko or Fury.
              He won't be hurry to fight Parker.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
                . Are you thick shoulderrub ! What did I say ? We're talking before fury faced klitchko....he was also the same as Joshua or Parker and literally had not faced a dangerous opponent....and if you class helenius , chisora , Cunningham as top 5 contenders in the world then you are mingboggling ******....so Joshua and Parker are not far behind fury in terms of big names and we're talking before fury - klitchko .... so again they are in the same position as fury was before he faced klitchko

Are you two both ******ed lol....what did I write ? ....ur talking about Parker of Joshua not being worthy......well were talking about fury before he boxed klitchko ....and fury was not worthy and only talked himself into the fight ...he wasn't the top contender and he literally had beaten only low ranked challengers....so when Joshua or Parker are in exactly the same position as fury before he faced klitchko ...your not Irish are you denium because ur are sounding more like one everyday lol
                Fury fought 3 final eliminators. So he was more than worthy.

How many did Parker fight?

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  It's farce because Parker has not defeated anyone who is anywhere near a top 10 HW, yet is somehow ranked #1 by the WBO.

Fury would take both of them to school of course. You can't see it because YDSAB.

Both Parker & Joshua are very quiet about Tyson Fury. Why? Because they know he's levels above them at this point.
                  Neither did Wilder, or Joshua...

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    Organizations getting ready for the future.

Hilarious that the IBF/WBO/WBC have Joshua and Parker ranked so high.

HW division doesn't have depth, but they're being handed these spot
                    This ^^^^^^^^.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                      Fury fought and won 3 title eliminators to earn his shot and was mandatory for two of Wladimir's belts. It was David Haye who talked himself into a Klitschko fight, not Tyson Fury.

Fury might not have the greatest resume but who has? Klitschko, sure, Povetkin, sure. Who else?
                      The point is your saying Parker doesn't have much of a record and I'm saying furys was less than impressive .....and I do think parkers rating is a little premature ....but if your gonna say it about Parker then don't be a hypocrite because furys was no better lol.....people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones......Joshua is my tip for the top and we're gonna have a serious wager on it......if you have the nerve to back it up

Comment

Working...
                      X