No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Nears Title Shot, Lands Top WBO Ranking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Klitschko was the recognized heavyweight champion of the world and had a long reign. Tyson Fury beat him...don't take away credit from the man's accomplishment.
    . Are you thick shoulderrub ! What did I say ? We're talking before fury faced klitchko....he was also the same as Joshua or Parker and literally had not faced a dangerous opponent....and if you class helenius , chisora , Cunningham as top 5 contenders in the world then you are mingboggling ******....so Joshua and Parker are not far behind fury in terms of big names and we're talking before fury - klitchko .... so again they are in the same position as fury was before he faced klitchko

Originally posted by denium View Post
    24 have tried, 24 have failed.....

When Parker or Joshua defeats a super champion who was previously unbeaten in 12 years, who was p4p #1 and who many considered to be impossible to outbox, give me a shout.
    Are you two both ******ed lol....what did I write ? ....ur talking about Parker of Joshua not being worthy......well were talking about fury before he boxed klitchko ....and fury was not worthy and only talked himself into the fight ...he wasn't the top contender and he literally had beaten only low ranked challengers....so when Joshua or Parker are in exactly the same position as fury before he faced klitchko ...your not Irish are you denium because ur are sounding more like one everyday lol

Comment

Nasty combinations, power in both hands.

Don't go toe-to-toe with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
        Nor did fury up to the klitchko fight to be fair....helenius,Cunningham or chisora were not top of the tree...there was no povetkin or Ortiz on his record was there..and the competition was pretty weak...up to the klitchko fight fury had managed to get a shot at the Ukrainian without even taking on a top ranked contender....check his record
        however he did have some hard fights and had to overcome adversity several times. mcdermott, pajkic and cunningham were all invaluable learning experiences. parker has met no such resistance so far that i'm aware of, and that could bite him in the arse in a big fight. i like to see prospects tested; i want to see him get hurt and recover, i want to see him behind on the cards and drag himself back

but you're right; i picked wlad to beat fury partly because i thought fury would be too inexperienced. but just because he turned out to be the real deal doesn't necessarily mean his route to the title was optimal. either he's an exceptional talent or it was an exceptional night

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger
          Quote:

Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll

Klitschko was the recognized heavyweight champion of the world and had a long reign. Tyson Fury beat him...don't take away credit from the man's accomplishment.

. Are you thick shoulderrub ! What did I say ? We're talking before fury faced klitchko....he was also the same as Joshua or Parker and literally had not faced a dangerous opponent....and if you class helenius , chisora , Cunningham as top 5 contenders in the world then you are mingboggling ******....so Joshua and Parker are not far behind fury in terms of big names and we're talking before fury - klitchko .... so again they are in the same position as fury was before he faced klitchko

Quote:

Originally Posted by denium

24 have tried, 24 have failed.....

When Parker or Joshua defeats a super champion who was previously unbeaten in 12 years, who was p4p #1 and who many considered to be impossible to outbox, give me a shout.

Are you two both ******ed lol....what did I write ? ....ur talking about Parker of Joshua not being worthy......well were talking about fury before he boxed klitchko ....and fury was not worthy and only talked himself into the fight ...he wasn't the top contender and he literally had beaten only low ranked challengers....so when Joshua or Parker are in exactly the same position as fury before he faced klitchko ...your not Irish are you denium because ur are sounding more like one everyday lol
          Fury wasn't worthy? He fought and won 3 title eliminators to get his shot at Klitschko.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

If parker stays healthy he will be the HW champ in 2-3 yrs

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
              Nor did fury up to the klitchko fight to be fair....helenius,Cunningham or chisora were not top of the tree...there was no povetkin or Ortiz on his record was there..and the competition was pretty weak...up to the klitchko fight fury had managed to get a shot at the Ukrainian without even taking on a top ranked contender....check his record
              Do you not understand Parker is beating up New Zealand biker boys? You dare mention Cunningham & Chisora as if they were absolute bums. Fury won the British title and commonwealth on his way up. You just make sure when they face off you put your house on Parker if you're sold on his talent.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame
                Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve plunger

Do you not understand Parker is beating up New Zealand biker boys? You dare mention Cunningham & Chisora as if they were absolute bums. Fury won the British title and commonwealth on his way up. You just make sure when they face off you put your house on Parker if you're sold on his talent.
                He's just a hater. Joshua used to be his golden boy but he seems to have moved on to Parker now lol.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  He's just a hater. Joshua used to be his golden boy but he seems to have moved on to Parker now lol.

Tell me bout it. I'm not sure if you can see StevePlungers avi? That pretty much sums him up.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
                    Well Cunningham was a cruiserweight and chisora already had been knocked clean out by Haye......all I'm saying is fury never had a resume you can shout about...he hardly boxed the best...admittedly it's better than packers of course but your playing devils advocate...the point is fury had not beaten a contender ranked in the top five..face...and Parker would have to face Joshua before h got a shot at fury...if you read it

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by StudentOfDaGame

Well Cunningham was a cruiserweight and chisora already had been knocked clean out by Haye......all I'm saying is fury never had a resume you can shout about...he hardly boxed the best...admittedly it's better than packers of course but your playing devils advocate...the point is fury had not beaten a contender ranked in the top five..face...and Parker would have to face Joshua before h got a shot at fury...if you read it
                      Fury fought and beat Chisora when he was unbeaten.

Comment

Working...
                      X