Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of fighters who ducked Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I was Amir Khan I'd hope for a swift 'mercy' KO from Canelo (think, Bredis Prescott) that way he won't take a too much punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      Like not wearing a condom when you were conceived.
      how is this even related to boxing? was anything bad said to you first? did I give you any reason for you to be insulting? and the funny part is you even added me as a friend, so i guess friend or foe, you are just an insulting person who can't stick to the boxing topic lol, so sad

Comment

Can't deny any of that, it's all there documented in black and white.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
          how is this even related to boxing? was anything bad said to you first? did I give you any reason for you to be insulting? and the funny part is you even added me as a friend, so i guess friend or foe, you are just an insulting person who can't stick to the boxing topic lol, so sad
          he got emotional on you real quick

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Bredis Prescott I believed ducked than leveled him...
            The pride of bolton.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              he got emotional on you real quick
              lol real talk. as if i actually said something really bad, but i guess in his eyes, it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                Ooow booohooo someones very upset

Comment

To be fair, Khan ducked real opponents the last bunch of years.
                  Algeri
                  Alexander
                  Collazo
                  Julio Diaz
                  Not a KO in those 4 fights, against non puncher, smaller fighters. Not a murderers row. He didn't do anything in the ring the last couple years for anyone to really get excited about fighting. He was KO'd by Garcia and Prescott.
                  Canelo only took the fight because it will be easy.
                  Canelo should come out fast and get the 1st round KO, he came out fast against Kirkland (because Kirkland started fast). Canelo should test the chin early.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmike2012 View Post
                    To be fair, Khan ducked real opponents the last bunch of years.
                    Algeri
                    Alexander
                    Collazo
                    Julio Diaz
                    Not a KO in those 4 fights, against non puncher, smaller fighters. Not a murderers row. He didn't do anything in the ring the last couple years for anyone to really get excited about fighting. He was KO'd by Garcia and Prescott.
                    Canelo only took the fight because it will be easy.
                    Canelo should come out fast and get the 1st round KO, he came out fast against Kirkland (because Kirkland started fast). Canelo should test the chin early.
                    These are all guys with good chins. Amir knocked Collazo down. Has anybody ever knocked Collazo down? Amir destroyed him. He destroyed Alexander. Wasn't on his A game vs. Algeiri. Prescott and Garcia got lucky, honestly. Full credit to their win, but they got lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
                      These are all guys with good chins. Amir knocked Collazo down. Has anybody ever knocked Collazo down? Amir destroyed him. He destroyed Alexander. Wasn't on his A game vs. Algeiri. Prescott and Garcia got lucky, honestly. Full credit to their win, but they got lucky.
                      Prescott and Garcia played Khan like a fiddle. They timed his wily ass perfectly. Neither of them were about to be stopped and threw a "save me" type of punch.

Also, Manny never ducked Khan. He's never ducked anyone. It was Arum's choice from the beginning. He likes keeping it in-house.
                      Manny would be fighting Canelo right now if Arum wasn't involved and it was up to himself/Roach/Kon.

Comment

Working...
                      X