No announcement yet.

Khan will get possible career ending beat down at the hands of Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan will get possible career ending beat down at the hands of Canelo

Unless Khan doesn't really try to win by not planting his feet and throwing shots, Khan will get a career changing beating at the hands of Canelo, and I'm not even a Canelo fan.

If your a Khan fan, this is a warning that he may never be the same after this fight.

He's clearly already severely brain damaged and delusional. Imagine the things he'll be saying after this fight? "Kovalev and Wilder are ducking me they know they can't beat me."

Comment

Is that even possible though? When he couldn't even give Miguel Cotto a career ending beat down, in which many boxing fans had previously predicted. Then why you may ask? It's because Alvarez just doesn't let his hands go enough.

Comment

I have to admire Khan for this, it will be one of the biggest fights of the year and he's right there, Even if he loses but looks good he can say Canelo was too big.

I don't think he will get a beating, he is vulnerable to a big shot and may get KO'd again, but a sustained beating? I can't see that happening. But still, I'll reserve judgement until they are in the ring and we see the size difference.

Comment

It's not going to be pleasant.

Canelo is going to walk right through him and wreck him.

Comment

i posted it in another thread, khan's chin might save his life, maybe canelo takes him out with just one punch and amir is spare of extra punishment

Comment

He won't last long enough to take a heavy beating I expect.

Comment

whoever made this fight should be put to prison for manslaughter

Comment

Originally posted by Science View Post
                  Unless Khan doesn't really try to win by not planting his feet and throwing shots, Khan will get a career changing beating at the hands of Canelo, and I'm not even a Canelo fan.

If your a Khan fan, this is a warning that he may never be the same after this fight.
                  I dont think it will and im not even a Khan fan. The thing is that Canelo is not the type of fighter that will push and punish his opponents. If Khan doesnt try to act brave and stand and trade then i dont see Canelo landing flush hard shots on Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Sroey View Post
                    I have to admire Khan for this, it will be one of the biggest fights of the year and he's right there, Even if he loses but looks good he can say Canelo was too big.

I don't think he will get a beating, he is vulnerable to a big shot and may get KO'd again, but a sustained beating? I can't see that happening. But still, I'll reserve judgement until they are in the ring and we see the size difference.
                    It won't be too sustained.

When he gets caught, he shells up. Take a look at the end of the 1st round of Kirkland-Canelo...just imagine those bombs landing on Khan?

Canelo should have himself a quick nights work.

Comment

Working...
                    X