No announcement yet.

Canelo Gained or lost respect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    Just imagine the outrage if GGG picked Khan as his next opponent. GGG would get totally obliterated on this forum and by the media. Canelo, the golden child of Mexico and Oscar's golden goose, the face of boxing can do whatever he wants.
    Hey atleast fat Dan is praising this fight lol. I'm sure he'd do the same if it was ggg

Comment

He better fight ggg next

Comment

I voted gained my respect as the risk/reward on this fight is so low that I don't see how you don't respect it as a business decision. In that way this was a gift and it would have been foolish for him not to jump on it. I also said gained my respect because Canelo's drawing power was seductive enough to entice Kahn into this match.

Comment

Lost respect.. Khan has no business being above 147.. It's a total mismatch..

But props to khan for accepting a nearly impossible fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
            Were you this outraged when Cotto chose Delvin Rodriguez, when he fought Yuri Foreman, or when he fought old man Mayorga?

I bet you were singing a different tune for those fights.
            Now I Know Cotto is bigger than those guys and outweighed them for 20+ pounds... the only one needing respect is Khan for taking this fight.

Comment

Working...
            X