Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Canelo vs. Khan Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corner made the right choice. Lemieux was more than likely going to throw everything at him & I don't think Tapia would've been able to tie him up.

Comment

• tapia tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
        THEY TOOK AWAY MY THREAD MAKING ABILITES LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAve so much to say!!!!!!!!!!!!
        WAR Bombsy

Comment

• He fought Tapia, please don't hype this win

Comment

• Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
            the problem is tapia is a well below average fighter at 154 and had no business fighting at middleweight.........the talent just isn't there.
            He was struggling to make LMW. The simple fact is that he wasn't ready for a guy like Lemieux.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tails View Post
              Corner made the right choice. Lemieux was more than likely going to throw everything at him & I don't think Tapia would've been able to tie him up.
              That must sting for Roach on an undercard with his old fighter headlining.

Comment

• Did Max just say Tapia has never been dropped/stopped???

Comment

• I'm getting really up for this fight, initially after announced I was thinking it would be a mismatch but I'm really looking forward to this. Would like Amir to do it, but I think we'll see the two things that have stopped Khan becoming elite, silly mistakes and a chin that's too brittle.

Oh well, WAR KHAN!

Comment

• Kellerman is TERRIBLE! Why do a interview just let Kellerman answer for the fighters

Comment

• Tapia VS Rosado. Who wins??????

Comment

Working...
                      X