No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBA Prez: Canelo Beating Golovkin Would Erase All Doubts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
    Ward said that he could make the weight and sent emails to team ggg about making the fight at the weight so lets not ignore that. And ggg's team retorted by asking for 164, so Ward making 168 wasn't even the issue.

The only time that a push was made to get the fight done was shortly after ggg got to HBO and Ward was in disput with his promoter. Now that ggg has more of a fan base they offer Ward a deal to fight Kovalev instead.
    Ward said, ward sent...Pacquaio still thinks he's going to knockout every opponent, Roy still thinks he's got it...what you think and what is reality are two absolutely different things. It's called aging bro, these guys are boxers not immortal ageless wonders. Ward had a fight during his dispute so that "promoter issue" is violin worthy, he had no trouble cashing a check while dis*****g. It's all though we clearly see this through different perspectives, Ward has done great things but hasn't done jack shh worthy of adulation in over 3 plus years..I take that into account in my argument while others don't.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      The Golovkin fans defended it when GGG wanted to make Andre Ward come down a few pounds to 164. Now they are back on this website complaining because Canelo has turned the tables and wants GGG to do the same thing.

If we are going to be throwing around hypocrisy accusations then let's give the complete picture.
      You *******, it was for a non-title fight, and Ward is the bigger guy. I doubt they really wanted it a 164, they just offered that so Ward would refuse.

But you can't compare both situations. GGG is canelo mandatory for the 160 world title, it's not a simple fight. If canelo wanted a fight at 155, he should vacate and then make a non title fight, and it's another thing...

But still when you understand that canelo is only trying to weaken GGG you see that canelo is a coWard, because he weights more than ggg fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        In giving the whole picture, the 164lb is speculation, it is what it is...I don't delve in rumors so let's stick to facts.
        It's not a rumor, it's a fact.

Golovkin's Coach: Andre Ward Must Go to 164 or No Fight
        http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkins...o-fight--93850

So you are left with no choice but to call Golovkin fans hypocrites too. If you are truly fair and objective.

Let's see if you do it.

Comment

Ward said, ward sent...Pacquaio still thinks he's going to knockout every opponent, Roy still thinks he's got it...what you think and what is reality are two absolutely different things. It's called aging bro, these guys are boxers not immortal ageless wonders. Ward had a fight during his dispute so that "promoter issue" is violin worthy, he had no trouble cashing a check while dis*****g. It's all though we clearly see this through different perspectives, Ward has done great things but hasn't done jack shh worthy of adulation in over 3 plus years..I take that into account in my argument while others don't.
          As far as making weight, what are we supposed to consider besides what the man has previously done, and what he says he can do? Making weight is completely under his control unlike the two other examples you used. Why should I assume you know more about what that man's body can do than he does?

And what does his accomplishments over the last 3 years have to do with ggg actually accepting the fight? If anything it should have given him more reason to fight Ward considering he would get the same credit while having the best chance of actually winning.

Comment

Camelot gets KO'd and he knows it and that is the reason for the duck !!!

Who At 155 controls Boxing ???? Camelot don't

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              You *******, it was for a non-title fight, and Ward is the bigger guy. I doubt they really wanted it a 164, they just offered that so Ward would refuse.

But you can't compare both situations. GGG is canelo mandatory for the 160 world title, it's not a simple fight. If canelo wanted a fight at 155, he should vacate and then make a non title fight, and it's another thing...

But still when you understand that canelo is only trying to weaken GGG you see that canelo is a coWard, because he weights more than ggg fight night.
              Yeah, I get it. You were ok when GGG wanted to weaken Ward but now you are up in arms when Canelo wants to weaken GGG.

It's plain to see. And you aren't the only one, sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                I could care less what texas*****15 thinks. He can call me a can if he wants but I've had 176 exhibition fights and I trained in the same gym as Roger(who was still fighting) and Floyd. I've even sparred Jeff Mayweather so gayboi15 can eat a ****!
                Hey why do you keep deleting your posts?!

Comment

I already told you ******. Texasboi15 keeps ****ing with me so I have to delete my posts before he reads them. He's been ****ing with me all weekend that ****ing stalker
                  Texasgirl is a ****ing joke!

Comment

Same people who complained about Floyd making Canelo come down a few pounds are now back on this website defending Canelo for doing the same thing to Golovkin...the hypocrisy in this sport is so laughable.

Hmmm..... a double-edged sword I think ?

Most of the people who supported Pacquiao fighting at manny-weight, now object to Canelo fighting at 155.

Most of the people who supported Golovkin draining Ward, have now decided to wholeheartedly object to catch-weights..... and most of them use the "title doe" excuse, which is downright disgusting.

If those ****s really respected the sport, they would have objected when Golovkin tried to drain Ward..... not suddenly developed integrity/concern over some asshat title.

I told you guys that " manny-weight " was a nasty precedent.

Manny did that, because he felt entitled...... and now, the big red kid ALSO feels entitled.

The only true fact in your post is in bold.

If I search your post history regarding Manny's cw's, what will I find ?

Comment

He's been calling me a bum all weekend just because I never turned pro. He's the bum! I've had 176 exhibition bouts how many has he had?! bwahahahahahahahahaha!
                      There's no way you're a can like texasb!tch is saying

Any man that fought 176 exhibition matches for free can't be a can!

I think he's just jealous

Comment

Working...
                      X