Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Lands Alexander Dimitrenko For March 5 HBO Headliner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Name someone else or shut the hell up...I'll wait for you to find a better fighter and bigger name who tried to fight him. No ranked fighter wants this fight so he is fighting the best stay busy name they could find. What's hard to understand.
    Ustinov is his mandatory but steroid cheater Ortiz never made an offer. Eddie Chambers beat this bum. You telling me Chambers ducked steroid boy?

Comment

Oh shit... Alex in some deep dookie.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
        Ustinov is his mandatory but steroid cheater Ortiz never made an offer. Eddie Chambers beat this bum. You telling me Chambers ducked steroid boy?
        Are you stupid! They just ordered that fight he's facing Ustinov in June hence the reason for a stay busy fight in march. Show me where chambers made an offered or tried to fight ortiz? You keep running your trap and still ain't come up with one name or better fighter that was willing to fight Ortiz in March.

Comment

Ustinov? Another euro bum who got KO by Pulev.

Stay busy fight wating on the top dogs to step up.

Comment

Did someone say Eddie Chambers' name on here??

.... why?

Comment

Are you stupid! They just ordered that fight he's facing Ustinov in June hence the reason for a stay busy fight in march. Show me where chambers made an offered or tried to fight ortiz? You keep running your trap and still ain't come up with one name or better fighter that was willing to fight Ortiz in March.
              He is another ADD hater who didn't have the time to read the article.

"Ustinov's team decided that the amount of time given to train for a March 5 date wasn't sufficient "

Comment

Good to see Ortiz back and keeping active, hopefully he is clean.

Comment

Anything to protect that fat steroid cheat. He's scared.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Did someone say Eddie Chambers' name on here??

.... why?
                    Chambers beat him.

Comment

Chambers beat him.
                      Jesus my memory didn't stretch back that far. Chambers hasn't fought a live body in many years.

Comment

Working...
                      X