Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Lands Alexander Dimitrenko For March 5 HBO Headliner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigdunny1
    replied
    Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
    Ustinov is his mandatory but steroid cheater Ortiz never made an offer. Eddie Chambers beat this bum. You telling me Chambers ducked steroid boy?
    Are you stupid! They just ordered that fight he's facing Ustinov in June hence the reason for a stay busy fight in march. Show me where chambers made an offered or tried to fight ortiz? You keep running your trap and still ain't come up with one name or better fighter that was willing to fight Ortiz in March.

Leave a comment:

• SN!PER
    replied
    Oh shit... Alex in some deep dookie.

Leave a comment:

• CaneloMaidana
    replied
    Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Name someone else or shut the hell up...I'll wait for you to find a better fighter and bigger name who tried to fight him. No ranked fighter wants this fight so he is fighting the best stay busy name they could find. What's hard to understand.
    Ustinov is his mandatory but steroid cheater Ortiz never made an offer. Eddie Chambers beat this bum. You telling me Chambers ducked steroid boy?

Leave a comment:

• bigdunny1
    replied
    Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
    He has a name? He's only known to hardcore fans as a failed hype job. Let me guess you hate PBC though. You guys fall for this best opponent available garbage every time.

Not a single governing body has him in the top 15 so have to go Boxrec.
    Name someone else or shut the hell up...I'll wait for you to find a better fighter and bigger name who tried to fight him. No ranked fighter wants this fight so he is fighting the best stay busy name they could find. What's hard to understand.

Leave a comment:

• CaneloMaidana
    replied
    Depends did those other fighters turn down better fights that were on the table or price themselves out any other BS excuse to avoid a fight? For example khan fighting bums while numerous fighters calling him out and he making excuses to fight tomato cans instead. Literally nobody is calling out Ortiz and guys are saying no refusing to talk money. Nobody wants to fight him unless they are forced to.
    So HBO gets the pass as always?

On February 27th we get Crawford vs Lundy and the next week we get this trash.

You like bum fights?

Leave a comment:

• CaneloMaidana
    replied
    Who cares about boxrec rankings they mean nothing. This is the highest ranked fighter with a "name" that will agree to fight him. Give me a name of another heavyweight who is on record saying they will fight him? I'll wait....

This is a stay busy fight until they can get a mando to face the other top guys to fight him. Guys were ducking him already before Jennings after he destroyed him you think anyone else wants a part of that?
    He has a name? He's only known to hardcore fans as a failed hype job. Let me guess you hate PBC though. You guys fall for this best opponent available garbage every time.

Not a single governing body has him in the top 15 so have to go Boxrec.

Leave a comment:

• Fetta
    replied
    They all do it!

HBO is no different

Leave a comment:

• MrRolltide91
    replied
    Too bad people will be watching ufc 196

Leave a comment:

• MrRolltide91
    replied
    Meh.......

Leave a comment:

• bigdunny1
    replied
    Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
    Here we go. Do you guys use this excuse anytime a fighter you like consistently takes sub par opposition?
    Depends did those other fighters turn down better fights that were on the table or price themselves out any other BS excuse to avoid a fight? For example khan fighting bums while numerous fighters calling him out and he making excuses to fight tomato cans instead. Literally nobody is calling out Ortiz and guys are saying no refusing to talk money. Nobody wants to fight him unless they are forced to.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X