Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua-Takam IBF Eliminator For Charles Martin Shot Looms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good fight and a big step up in class for Joshua. Takam is much better than Whyte.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
      I agree. It is the more logical route. I cringe cuz Hearn said in the last 4 months or so that Joshua beats Wildr today. Thats all.
      He might. But it makes sense to be sure or hope Wilder loses before he has to, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
        A good fight and a big step up in class for Joshua. Takam is much better than Whyte.
        Yes he is . Gave povetkin a good fight before he got caught.

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
          I totally disagree.

In fact I think Whyte would beat the crap out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayehammer View Post
            I even had him slightly ahead against Povetkin before he got stopped and I thought he beat Mike Perez.

Comment

i doubt they will take this fight at this point. they can get better exposure against worst fighters. i expect them to target fury when they are finally ready to a title shot anyway

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                I totally disagree.

In fact I think Whyte would beat the crap out of him.
                Takam is a solid all-around fighter. He does everything better than Whyte in my opinion. If he had power he wouldn't be far from being the best heavyweight in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                  Which is hilarious considering Hearn said Joshua would beat Wilder today.
                  Talk sense mongo.....he's had 15 fights and is just stepping up to the upper league of the heavyweights.....nothing wrong with him facing Takam anyway let alone fighting for an world title eliminator .....I don't think Joshua is concerned about wilder and I'm sure Joshua can beat him but if he gets a world title it makes a much bigger financial fight down the line for a clash with fury or wilder ...wilder is tied up in his mandatory against povetkin....fury with klitchko ...so in your eyes Joshua should sit and wait around for wilder till wilder decides to fights Joshua ...don't worry wilder will get his chance and when he doe's he better work on building those legs up because when Joshua clumps him in his chin be prepared to see tithe chicken dance.....some great heavyweights in the future that's for sure.....Joshua will rule the division by the end of 2017

Comment

I don't think so...does nothing special and he certainly don't have the one punch knock out power of whyte .....I think it's good test for Joshua and this will show just how good Joshua is gonna be....Takam is good on his feet and that's the thing I want to see with Joshua...that he can cut the ring off against a mover.....I think Takam is a perfect test for him

Comment

This is what i meant. joshua is ranked very high. So its not like they can avoid figting tough fights anymore. The david haye fight is there for way bigger money
                      than takam parker or chisora
                      The man wants to be a world champion the opportunity knocks so take it win the belt and big money comes regardles!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X