Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reporter asks thurman why he was all quiet before fight was signed, he gets pissed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    Keith Thurman is by far the best speaker at 147 and possibly P4P to date.
    Thurman doesn't need his father/trainer/manager/promoter to speak for him.
    He is intelligent, articulate and analytical but he's entertaining/acting as well...
    Yeah agreed, I don't know why he gets so much hate. He's confident but not a trash talker or disrespectful. It's mostly promoter/network fanboys...

Comment

More good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu
        View Post
        Keith Thurman is by far the best speaker at 147 and possibly P4P to date.
        Thurman doesn't need his father/trainer/manager/promoter to speak for him.
        He is intelligent, articulate and analytical but he's entertaining/acting as well...
        Originally posted by John Locke View Post
        Yeah agreed, I don't know why he gets so much hate. He's confident but not a trash talker or disrespectful. It's mostly promoter/network fanboys...
        There are walks of life in which people are so weak, that they feel a visceral fear towards intellectually superior human beings. Hence the gutted hate.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          You called that "Pissed"

Everything he said was the truth
          Yes it was.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            You called that "Pissed"

Everything he said was the truth
            He was upset everyone kept saying he was hiding.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              He was upset everyone kept saying he was hiding.
              Didn't seem upset to me at all, he just told the report what it was. But it doesn't matter, fight is signed, sealed and delivered now.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                I agree he looks like he's big for 147
                But porter started pro at 168 lol
                never knew that about porter. what are these guys taking to cut so much weight then to put it on without bad results?

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                  never knew that about porter. what are these guys taking to cut so much weight then to put it on without bad results?
                  Yea it was crazy he beat Edwin rodriguez in the Ams and that dude is at 175 now
                  Probably has something to do with porter training with victor Conte

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
                    The problem is that all of you internet geeks care too much about what you see and read online. I've said it before and imma say it again, when X fighter calls out Y fighter on the internet 95% of the time it's meaningless and they doing it just to create news headlines and hype. It baffles me that you guys took it to heart when Floyd said that he would vacate one of his titles to have Spence & Thurman fight for it, that sht was just Floyd hyping up Errol, that statement did not hold any substance to it, yet EVERYONE on the internet is running with the story of Thurman ducking Spence just because of some sht Mayweather said to a news reporter SMH. Dont be dumb!
                    Again, this sht is too easy, i can't believe you guys are not able to see though the bs smh

Comment

Working...
                    X