Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Decisions a Gutsy Guerrero, Captures WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
    floyd been drinking i see. How the hell did he have guerrero winning?
    Why do you think he's been drinking?

Comment

PUERTO RICAN have more cojones than Mexican always just give us even fight

Comment

Guerrero won a few early rounds but ate clean shots all of the second half. 116-112 was a fair score.

Garcia looks vulnerable to me though.

Comment

I had it 7-5, maybe 8-4.
          Listening to Sergio Mora in commentary saying in the 11th that Garcia had one every round was just daft talk.
          Last edited by Chrismart; 01-23-2016, 10:39 PM.

Comment

What a fight!!! I gained more respect for Guerrero. It's obvious that he really wanted a win, but Garcia was the better fighter. There's no shame in that. Garcia showed great versatility tonight. I was impressed. It was a fairly competitive fight, but a clear win for Danny.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
              Nobody can question Guerrero's heart. That being said heart can only take you so far. Who's the next bum
              Yea, that drum has been beaten enough.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
                Danny looked good a against Khan and Matthyse but aside from that he's looked average in all his fights going back to Erik Morales
                I thought he looked good. Guerrero brought it tonight. Garcia is battle-tested, man. And his chin has shown well. It's an unpopular opinion but it wouldn't shock me if he emerges as the top dog at 147 as he did 140.

Comment

Definitely not a robbery but it was one of those fights which could have gone either way in theory but would only ever land on DSG's side in practice.

Comment

And the new!!!! hahaha

Comment

Robert threw less than 40 punches a round. Way lower than what he threw against Floyd. He's shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X