No announcement yet.

Who Is NSB Rooting For On Saturday?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    i think it will be a competitive fight because it's a good style match-up. Rooting for Roberto but I'd be shocked if he actually pulled it off.
    You're not giving him a shot at all? I think he has a good chance since Danny isn't a gifted fighter and flat footed plus he looked like crap against Peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Sorry to hear that. Me and mine send our condolences to you and yours.

appreciate it, bud

Comment

Originally posted by mortal24 View Post
        You're not giving him a shot at all? I think he has a good chance since Danny isn't a gifted fighter and flat footed plus he looked like crap against Peterson.
        I actually do, but look what happened in his close fights? They gave it to him. The judges love his one punch at a time, grazing blows, and score them. I thought Lamont clearly beat him. So, ghost has to do something spectacular to win. I think it's a terrible matchup for Danny because like you said he's flat footed and doesn't like a lot of pressure. I know people hate this match but I think it will be good.

Comment

Oh **** it's already here? YES.

No dog in it here, just want to see a good fight!

Comment

Danny all the way.

Hoping he's more impressive now he doesn't have to kill himself to make weight.

Comment

Gift Garcia? I already know who the TS is going for.

Guerrero has had his shot and is not going to improve. Even on the losing end of Thurman he kept coming so an mild upset is not out of the question.

I rather the guy that can go further in the sport to have another name in the mix than a wore torn warrior that is showing his wrinkles

Comment

And the new!

#SWAGSWAG

Comment

Guerrero getting ICED!

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    I actually do, but look what happened in his close fights? They gave it to him. The judges love his one punch at a time, grazing blows, and score them. I thought Lamont clearly beat him. So, ghost has to do something spectacular to win. I think it's a terrible matchup for Danny because like you said he's flat footed and doesn't like a lot of pressure. I know people hate this match but I think it will be good.
                    That's fair. The fight is in California so maybe Guerrero will get a fair shake since he resides there. I think if Guerrero is just busy and gives Garcia angles he has a shot. We'll see. Hopefully some weird **** happens and Garcia gets ko'd. lol. Got my money on Robert.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                      Guerrero getting ICED!
                      We taking it to the body and bust this ***** head! CHOPPA (Hook)

Comment

Working...
                      X