No announcement yet.

Who Is NSB Rooting For On Saturday?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mortal24 View Post
    That's fair. The fight is in California so maybe Guerrero will get a fair shake since he resides there. I think if Guerrero is just busy and gives Garcia angles he has a shot. We'll see. Hopefully some weird **** happens and Garcia gets ko'd. lol. Got my money on Robert.
    LMAO Guerrero using angles! you best off writing hes turning to an angel.

Comment

danny getting iced be looking for the stupid look on his face he always make when getting that assed whooped around round 4 where he eating jabs and rights non stop and doesnt know what to do, he gonna unleash the GARSH like 1000 times but not gonna work.

War Guerrero

Comment

Vasquez Jr
        DSG

Comment

not necessarily rooting for guerrero, but i want garcia to lose. i just dont like the dude.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Danny all the way.

Hoping he's more impressive now he doesn't have to kill himself to make weight.
            He looks wayyyyyyyyy better at this weight he's been drained since the Herrera fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
              He looks wayyyyyyyyy better at this weight he's been drained since the Herrera fight.
              I'd would even say Mathysse. I remember looking at him at the weigh in and thinking wow he looks really drained.

I just don't get why he didn't move up straight after that. Seems like everyone thought it was the best idea and even Angel admitted they should have.

I'm really excited for this fight I'm hoping for a great performance and hopefully a big fight with Brook. I hear they're looking to make that.

I also think if Floyd does return for anyone that Danny would be his choice. That's not based on anything I just have a hunch.

Comment

I'd would even say Mathysse. I remember looking at him at the weigh in and thinking wow he looks really drained.

I just don't get why he didn't move up straight after that. Seems like everyone thought it was the best idea and even Angel admitted they should have.

But a clock is wrong twice a day.

I'm really excited for this fight I'm hoping for a great performance and hopefully a big fight with Brook. I hear they're looking to make that.

I also think if Floyd does return for anyone that Danny would be his choice. That's not based on anything I just have a hunch.
                Yeah he looks much stronger now. Where did you hear about the Brook fight at?

Comment

Rooting for the Ghost. Highly unlikely but I always root against DSG?

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                    Yeah he looks much stronger now. Where did you hear about the Brook fight at?
                    Saw in Sky Sports.

Here's a link not sure if it will work I'm not good with this stuff;

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...with-amir-khan

Edit-

Sorry mate, I've read it wrong.

When it says Hearn offered alternative fight with Brook I thought it meant vs Garcia not Khan.

Apologies
                    Last edited by IronDanHamza; 01-22-2016, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Saw in Sky Sports.

Here's a link not sure if it will work I'm not good with this stuff;

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...with-amir-khan
                      Cool yeah that would be a tough fight brooks got some skills.

Comment

Working...
                      X