Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan absolutely rips Kell Brook.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a clown. Stop ducking and step in the ring with Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
      On Pacquiao:

This is what I don't understand, what was the real reason?

Comment

Brook got ethered badly...

This is what happens when you stick to fighting low level opponents while waiting(hoping) for a big fight.

Khan has a mandatory title shot with the winner of Guerrero-Garcia. Both fighters more accomplished than Brook.

Meanwhile who's Brook going to fight after Bizier? We know it's not the Bradley-Pacquiao winner. Will it be Thurman-Porter winner? Probably not.

After Bizier he'll probably fight Diego Chaves instead.

Comment

since brook ducked chavez, khan should fight him.

Comment

Why is there a thread for every Khan tweet? .

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              In which world is Danny Garcia a "tougher name" than Brook?
              Originally posted by Szef View Post
              Khan already got KTFO by Garcia. Going after the rematch is a ballsy move on Khan's part. Hence all the talk about Khan being scared of getting KO by Brook is ridiculous.

Meanwhile, Brook is fighting Brazil or whatever the hell his name was.

Not to mention who has more names on their record? DSG was the #1 guy in his division ie Lineal champ. Even Herrera would be 2nd best name on Brook's resume. In fact he beats all 3 of Brook's defenses as a champ.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                He did that already but Algieiri almost KHTFO.

I get you like Khan but at this point he spends more time prostituting himself than fighting.

Khan is a Twitter Hooker now.

Are you saying Algieri is a bum? Is it because he was coming off of a Pacquiao fight?

Algieri beat Provodnikov for a World title. He also had a win over Emmanuel Taylor who had a real tear up with Broner, but Chris took care of him with ease.

Khan got hurt by lesser fighters than Limond, so that isn't a point to brag about.

By bum I meant in the true sense of the word.
                Last edited by Box-Office; 01-22-2016, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  He did that already but Algieiri almost KHTFO.

I get you like Khan but at this point he spends more time prostituting himself than fighting.

Khan is a Twitter Hooker now.

Massive fan of Kell Brook its time he left Hearns and signed with a promoter,
                  who can deliver the big fights.

Kell Brook needs to show some self-respect and stop begging Khan for a pay day. Man have some dignty your supposed to be the champion.

Kell should be a Multi-weight champion by now, and massive superstar.

Eddie Hearns is acting like a pimp relentlessly trying to Prostitute Kell,... its time Kell dumped this Slime Ball...Better of setting up his own Promotional company.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                    ****ing coward. I'm trying to remember the last time I've seen someone so terrified.
                    The names kell brook hes so terrified of punchers he hasnt fought one in over a decade.

Comment

Khan rips Brook, proceeds to go back to being inactive

Comment

Working...
                      X