Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet justice.

Ariza is a snake.

Comment

Write a tell all book. Protein shakes for Manny & Mayweather.

Comment

Alex Ariza kicked the sickly Roach in the chest

Alex Ariza is a nothing in boxing and is just a short order cook and a push up counter and a gopher trying to hang on with anyone who can stomach the obnoxious trouble making Ariza.

Comment

Originally posted by OG_Oldman View Post
          Write a tell all book. Protein shakes for Manny & Mayweather.
          Ariza should patent the name "Ariza Shake" and start selling pre and post workout drinks, made to his own recipe in a variety of flavours. All legal ingredients, of course - whey protien, natural T boosters like DAA and bulbine, etc.

I think they'd sell well.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Ariza should patent the name "Ariza Shake" and start selling pre and post workout drinks, made to his own recipe in a variety of flavours. All legal ingredients, of course - whey protien, natural T boosters like DAA and bulbine, etc.

LMAO!! "Ariza Shakes". All Peds All the Time. Sell it like that 5 hour energy drink.

Ariza Shakes: then list the champions who have taken them. Testimonials.

So funny.

Comment

The floyd fans was hoping this would go thru.. not to long ago i remember seeing some of them posting about it.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

thats not a bad idea. has a nice ring to it. im not gonna lie, if they really did make some, i'll buy it just to try it out.

Comment

Another one in the win column for Dwyer

Comment

Originally posted by OG_Oldman View Post
                    LMAO!! "Ariza Shakes". All Peds All the Time. Sell it like that 5 hour energy drink.

Ariza Shakes: then list the champions who have taken them. Testimonials.

So funny.
                    Originally posted by WSSD View Post
                    thats not a bad idea. has a nice ring to it. im not gonna lie, if they really did make some, i'll buy it just to try it out.
                    If Ariza did that and started making money, knowing Freddy, he'd do one of his 180% turns, claim it was his recipe and sue Ariza for a cut.

"Yes Sir, I know I said I didn't know what was in 'em, but like the other judge said, that was just my opinion ... "

Comment

Ariza is a dumb ass man, no way he was going to win that lawsuit, Roach never flat out said he was giving his fighters peds, he just expressed concern.

Mayweather actually said far worse, it was Floyd who was the one who suggested that Pacquiaos conditioning coach was dirty before he hired him, I remember Floyd even showing su****ion before the first Maidana fight that Ariza was in the corner.

Ariza probably lost his half of his live savings hiring a legal team, I bet he will try and beg Floyd to fight one more time lol $$$

Comment

Working...
                      X