Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: A lot of People, A lot of Fans Think I Beat Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the rematch should be in slow motion!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
      the rematch should be in slow motion!!!!!!!
      Good idea.

Its the only way we will be able to judge it properly.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        Dude... the actual fight when it was first broadcast is proof. Not edited youtube videos.

I have no problem telling you why Floyd won. He kept his jab in Manny's face, outlanded him easily and took away Manny's offense by being physical and dictating the pace. Better offensively, better defensively, by a pretty clear margin. It wasnt a beatdown, it was a boxing match, and Floyd outboxed Manny.

We can do a round by round scorecard if you want. But again, all that has already been done by me and other on this board.
        Except that's not what actually happened in the fight.

Pacquiao outlanded Floyd, landed the harder shots, and even outboxed him at times. All Floyd did was run, tap, and hug, while Pacquiao was the busier fighter, successfully backing Floyd up and landing more cleaner shots. Floyd didn't really do anything compared to Pacquiao.

I counted the shots even in normal speed and I still had Pacquiao landing more than Floyd. No matter what, that's going to be the same result.
        Last edited by Mr. Punch-Out!!; 01-22-2016, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
          Except that's now what actually happened in the fight.

Pacquiao outlanded Floyd, landed the harder shots, and even outboxed him at times. All Floyd did was run, tap, and hug, while Pacquiao was the busier fighter, successfully backing Floyd up and landing more cleaner shots. Floyd didn't really do anything compared to Pacquiao.

I counted the shots even in normal speed and I still had Pacquiao landing more than Floyd. No matter what, that's going to be the same result.

And the overwhelming majority of the boxing community (fans, boxers, trainers, media...) saw the same thing I did.

Can you tell me why that is?

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
            Another case of a man with a big ego and no integrity. When the fight first ended Manny man'd up admitted he lost but on the way to the post fight he was persuaded to lie about losing. He has absolutely no mind or say so of his own.
            So, IF i show you a video of the Max Kellerman Video with Pac, which is right after the fight, WILL YOU ADMIT that you're straight up lying just now?? But I'm guessing no, since you're probably gonna ignore the video and still make up your own story.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao smoking dope Mayweather clearly won 9-3. I gave Pacquiao rounds 2,4,6,

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                And the overwhelming majority of the boxing community (fans, boxers, trainers, media...) saw the same thing I did.

Can you tell me why that is?
                I saw the fight too. Your point?

Comment

Agreed...

Except that's now what actually happened in the fight.

I agree. He also out defended Floyd. People ignorantly labeled Manny as a volume puncher who would get picked apart by Floyd. They underestimated Manny's ability. They ignore the fact the he is more athletic than Floyd, he has better legs and faster feet than Floyd. They didn't realize how good or how smart he is as a fighter. BIG MISTAKE! I knew he would win if they ever fought. Put it this way, Manny would've marked Floyd's face up if he didn't hurt his shoulder. FACT. Floyd retired because he isn't a true champion. Manny deserves a rematch. Period. And it's a possibility that Floyd bought judges, the ref, and was roided up. He is a fraud who came to survive, not fight. And people think he's on SRL's level? What a joke. He is not.

Comment

I saw the fight too. Your point?
                    My point is you have to ask yourself serious questions if you saw the opposite of what everybody else did.

Like for example, is there bias involved here...

Comment

• absolute shameful for anyone to claim manny won that fight it wasnt easy for floyd but he used all the right tools to neutralize pacquiao and landed enough shots win rounds he also did not run as people claim there were times he was holding center ring and backing manny up

get over it you butthurt fanboys he coulldnt beat floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X