Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Lemieux To Face James de la Rosa, March 12 in Montreal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lemiuex was offered a slot on the Kov-Pascal 2 card but his manager wanted him headlining.

Comment

Comment

This is pretty funny, the last article I read about Lemieux's next fight was titled "Lemieux's Return Eyed For March, Against A/A+ ". James De La Rosa, yeah not an A/A+ opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
          Kudos to Lemieux for fighting ggg right away when he could have fought some mediocre guys and made some $. But now to fight no name bums you cannot learn from or get quality rounds is of no purpose. Fight guys you can beat but who will challenge you help develop your skill set help you grow this is it for you next title fight if you lose will be your last. Get a real trainer. Learn to slip a jab jab and move your head till you get inside then unload study vintage Tyson that's who you imagine you are.
          Good advice for his boxing style, but I doubt many fans mind him taking one easy fight to test the waters. Whether you agree or not, it's just one fight. No harm no foul.

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
          Meh, de la Rosa isn't far from Abie Han who I thought that Lemieux would be fighting. Lemieux should get credit for this fight, he's staying busy and looking to rebuild himself, this isn't a cash grab. Today most fighters won't step foot in the ring unless there's getting big money then wonder why they sit on the shelf so long and complain about rust when they finally do. Lemieux's fighting in a 1,500 seat arena off big tv, good for him. He'll have a more serious fight in June.
          Exactly

Comment

Working...
          X