Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PLEASE HELP] Does Fury Have Wilder Shook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

After last night, I don't know if Wilder really wants it with a monster like Fury.
    Monster? I don't think Wilder will hesitate like Wlad. I know you have a high opinion of Fury, but I don't see what you see. I think Wilder puts his lights out.
    Another thing, most professional fighters have been at it for years, I don't think they get "shook" easily. As Wilder said, this ain't WWE. Cool move by Fury though, that will sell tickets when the fight happens. And I think it will otherwise Fury wouldn't have been allowed in the ring let alone given a microphone.

Comment

Fury bullies him to the ropes and stops him.
      Fury tries that but in knocked cold by a Wilder right. Wilder crowned KING!

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        Fury tries that but in knocked cold by a Wilder right. Wilder crowned KING!
        The beauty of boxing is that anything can happen!

But I wouldn't put money on it, lol.

Comment

Wilder isn't scared of anyone, and would he be? With his size, speed, and power, he's a tall order for anyone in the division.

I imagine he'll get past Povetkin quite easily and then a 50/50 fight with Fury if Fury and beat Wlad again..

Comment

Maybe he doesn't fight Fury for a couple of fights but I have no doubt that he WOULD fight Fury and more than likely WILL fight Fury at some point in the near future. Possibly late this year early next year.

Comment

I believe Wilder. I think he genuinely wants these fights and wants to be a legit champion. But we'll wait and see. He should be judged on his actions and not his words.

Comment

After last night, I don't know if Wilder really wants it with a monster like Fury.
                Lol

Fury looked like a drunk uncle at a wedding when he took off that waistcoat.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  Lol

Fury looked like a drunk uncle at a wedding when he took off that waistcoat.
                  A drunk uncle at a wedding who is a lion when the gloves are on and the lights are bright.

Comment

I don't see either fighter "shook." That s h i t is used too loosely nowadays.

Comment

Your favourite youtuber Dwyer thinks Haymons best heavyweight right now is Tarver. He makes fun of Wilder, pretty funny and he is somewhat right.

Comment

Working...
                      X