Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury In-Ring Confrontation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like fury's s*** talking, but I'm glad he did that. Reminded me of when floyd for what ever reason didn't want to fight Mosley and him and Hopkins got in the ring. When you want a fight you gotta chase it and draw the attention, and what better time to do it after wilder fight... Personally I'm getting tired of these so called champions ducking and dodging then making excuses talking bout it's the promoters fault.. Stevenson and wilder get to me the most beign that they talk so much but their careers are based on beating cab drivers.. At least fury had the balls too fight Vladimir... What's wilder biggest claim to fame?? Stiverne who's a cab driver himself?? Which beat arreola?? As much as I hate haye at this point I have him beating wilder as well... Remember haye made wilder do the new born pony/ bambii dance

Comment

At sparring

Comment

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
        whats this from sir?

LOL damn right.

lets go BOOOOOMB SQUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!
        One of the greatest shows of recent times: Eastbound and Down.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
          then again, the us has been entertained by the British since the Beatles, so meh to your quote.
          what's the beatles?

Comment

Originally posted by rayrobinsontbe View Post
            I don't like fury's s*** talking, but I'm glad he did that. Reminded me of when floyd for what ever reason didn't want to fight Mosley and him and Hopkins got in the ring. When you want a fight you gotta chase it and draw the attention, and what better time to do it after wilder fight... Personally I'm getting tired of these so called champions ducking and dodging then making excuses talking bout it's the promoters fault.. Stevenson and wilder get to me the most beign that they talk so much but their careers are based on beating cab drivers.. At least fury had the balls too fight Vladimir... What's wilder biggest claim to fame?? Stiverne who's a cab driver himself?? Which beat arreola?? As much as I hate haye at this point I have him beating wilder as well... Remember haye made wilder do the new born pony/ bambii dance
            when wilder flattens fury youll call him a cab driver too.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              One of the greatest shows of recent times: Eastbound and Down.
              that's danny mcbride, but it's not kenny powers, that's from the movie this is the end.

Comment

Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
                what's the beatles?
                lol!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
                  when wilder flattens fury youll call him a cab driver too.
                  Yeah, like Vladimir flatten fury right? Bet you vladamir, past his prime will put a number on wilder... Wouldn't be surprised if briggs could do the same to wilder ....

Comment

Working...
                  X