Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury In-Ring Confrontation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I usually love Tyson's verbal game but he was flat and embarrassing tonight. Wilder stayed composed and smooth while Fury just rambled without anything clever coming out. Massively disappointing, but the idea of them fighting is fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      I usually love Tyson's verbal game but he was flat and embarrassing tonight. Wilder stayed composed and smooth while Fury just rambled without anything clever coming out. Massively disappointing, but the idea of them fighting is fantastic.
      I think he was drunk

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        When Tyson gets clever, he gets into trouble. He probably measures his words now, but his boxing game is improved. Spilka got careless, dropped his guard. Fury was ducking punches in the corner between rounds into the 12th vs Wlad, he never left character. Interesting matchup, I pick Fury in the UK, but toss up in the states.

Comment

That was awesome. Make the fight. Wilder writing checks his ass can't cash. Fury makes easy work of that one.

Comment

Fury and Wilder should fight now. When was the last time the two best heavyweights got together?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              I think he was drunk
              Yeah you could tell he'd been drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontaytheking View Post
                Fury and Wilder should fight now. When was the last time the two best heavyweights got together?
                November 28th?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  whats this from sir?

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  November 28th?

LOL damn right.

lets go BOOOOOMB SQUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!

Comment

Lol fury up to mischief again. Hopefully these 2 can get it on once povetkin and wlad fights respective!y are out of the way

Comment

Povetkin lost so bad to Wladimir that he gotta spend five years in purgatory beating contenders before he can fight a champ again.

Comment

Working...
                      X