Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder will NEVER beat Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Povetkin would murk him. I give him a chance against anybody else, but he needs to avoid Povetkin like the plague.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Earl-hickey [MENTION]LacedUp [/MENTION] LoadedWraps about.thousands

Oh, ****, I bet Deontay Wilder is shaking in his boots on the notion of facing this guy:

Just behold how skillful, aggressive and intimidating Povetkin is on the inside. Can't imagine how dangerous this guy will be when he's fighting on the outside against Wilder.

On the other hand, look how passive Wilder is when he gets close to his opponents. I'm sure Povetkin will be able to impose his will on Deontay and wear him down with all the great inside fighting and body work he does.

I mean, if Wilder gets through Povetkin that's a huge win for him. His best win easy.

Comment

ive been saying this for years. wilder is turd.
        I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he destroys wilder in a mike perez fashion.

wilder would try to box sasha like he did stirverne.

stirverne aient sasha tho, so....

bum squad get's BRUTALLY Knocked out.

Comment

If the Povetkin that fought Vlad shows up, he is getting iced!

Comment

Come on now son..

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              ive been saying this for years. wilder is turd.
              I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he destroys wilder in a mike perez fashion.

wilder would try to box sasha like he did stirverne.

stirverne aient sasha tho, so....

bum squad get's BRUTALLY Knocked out.
              I can see Povetkin chopping him down with those immaculately timed hooks and crosses. Povetkin punches harder than Wilder IMO, all those stoppages Wilder got I believe Povetkin has emulated all of them.

Comment

Guess this is before you changed your name

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
                  If the Povetkin that fought Vlad shows up, he is getting iced!
                  Then he should have iced old slow Vlad...it's been done before.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
                    I can see Povetkin chopping him down with those immaculately timed hooks and crosses. Povetkin punches harder than Wilder IMO, all those stoppages Wilder got I believe Povetkin has emulated all of them.
                    That's nice trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      That's nice trolling.
                      Compare who Sasha has stopped to Wilder and his record is more impressive, I guarantee if Povetkin wasted 32 fights facing E and D class opposition he'd have had an even more impressive record than he does now, only Povetkin didn't waste years before facing live opposition, Povetkin has fought tougher opponents in his 15th fight than Wilder has his entire career. Now ask me if I'm trolling, fool.

Comment

Working...
                      X